Dynadot

discuss Suggest me some domains

NameSilo
Watch

Reguieg Moh

Impact
Hello everybody im Beginner in this field,Kindly suggest me some domain names that are trending so that I can buy one with your advice and expertise.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No body is going to put food in your mouth.

You're grown up. Do your own research.

•••
No body is going to put food in your mouth.

You're grown up. Do your own research.
surely,you are right but i mean trend keywords i didn't know where to begin.

•••
surely,you are right but i mean trend keywords i didn't know where to begin.

You're already in this forum.

Look around and you'll find many things to read.

•••
You can look up recent domain sales on https://namebio.com .. You can pick .com domains with similar keywords

•••
..ah you are looking for domains to buy. Thought you are looking for tips on what kind of domains to buy.

Last edited:
•••
..ah you are looking for domains to buy. Thought you are looking for tips on what kind of domains to buy.
no,im looking for trips to follow

•••
Well look , I buy .com or .ai . Follow the latest news/ trends/ tech / blockchain/ nfts....etc you get the idea. Take the chance and buy a domain.
I have some success in this method. Ask others for tips. I am moderately successfull and am enjoying this hobby.

•••
chat and ai are good ones rite now, and study the history of the domains, sales, when it was created, backlinks, etc. ty

use these sights for your research:

namebio.com (for history sales)
expireddomains.net ( for value and backlinks and many other goodies)
shortnames.com (for whats on the market in real time)
whoisdomaintools.com (the technical points of the domain in question)
godaddy appraisal ( you can pretty much count on a 10% offer of the value anyway, usually)
gl. :)

also, dm sent.

dont forget to read up either, and go to dnjournal.com, also a great site. ty.

Last edited:
•••
Well look , I buy .com or .ai . Follow the latest news/ trends/ tech / blockchain/ nfts....etc you get the idea. Take the chance and buy a domain.
I have some success in this method. Ask others for tips. I am moderately successfull and am enjoying this hobby.
i appreciate your advice thank you so much.

•••
chat and ai are good ones rite now, and study the history of the domains, sales, when it was created, backlinks, etc. ty

use these sights for your research:

namebio.com (for history sales)
expireddomains.net ( for value and backlinks and many other goodies)
shortnames.com (for whats on the market in real time)
whoisdomaintools.com (the technical points of the domain in question)
godaddy appraisal ( you can pretty much count on a 10% offer of the value anyway, usually)
gl. :)

also, dm sent.

dont forget to read up either, and go to dnjournal.com, also a great site. ty.
i appreciate your advice thank you so much,i will follow your steps.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back