Dynadot

Search (PPC) Website.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TheWatcher

Founder, MAJ.comTop Member
Impact
I'm planning to create my own search engine similar to ULTSEARCH. I would like to know if they are leasing service from overture or other related business.

I'm currently doing some research and would be great if I can get input from domain investors.

Cheers and thanks in adv.
TheWatcher

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I did just that. I build a small search site - origianlly to promote my own travel business sites, but am using "backfill" from SearchFeed and Ah-Ha. Didn't intend to make any $$$. But surprisingly, am averaging 6.00 per day. I redirect all of my "unused" domains to SirSpider.com, which does help with the daily count. And, at this point it is maintenance-free.

I am now thinking about expanding the scope of SirSpider.com to give away "free" PPC keyword advertising to folks who put a search box on thier site.

The script I am using is SmartSearch.cgi - from smarterscripts.com. G/L :!:

•••
i started my own basicly just so i could have a partnership with some other sites

i just got a 1,000+ cheque from ah-ha in the mail yesterday
i redirect all my domains i dont intened on selling to search portals

i just upgraded my script so if you are looking for a script i can sell you my old license for cheap ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back