Domain Empire

School

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Are you ready?
What grade will you be in?
Excited or dreading it?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not ready. Have to finish three books in three weeks.
12th
Dreading

•••
Sure.

11th.

If I had to pick one of the two, I would say excited. But I really don't want summer to end yet. I wish I had a few extra weeks before starting school again. Just not really in the school spirit just yet.

Starts sept. 5 for me.

•••
i'm not American so my school year don't start till Feb.
going to be yr 10 :tu:

•••
peaches017 said:
Not ready. Have to finish three books in three weeks.
12th
Dreading
same here, going to 12th,

i ain't gonna read the books though

•••
I finished school last year. xD

Though, i'm starting college (IT Practitioner) Course in September (UK College)
Should be good, looking forward to that. :)

•••
Depends what you mean by ready.. ;/
10th
I'm excited about the sports teams, but dreading school in general.

•••
12th... Finally my last year.

•••
I'm just about to start year 11. :D

•••
I finished high school, and I'll be starting at community college by the end of the month. Business Administration. :)

•••
Sadly im not ready
11th
dreading it to death

•••
Didn't even do the summer reading yet :P
Sophomore

•••
Freshmen,

Haha man i am youngest =(

Oh well i plan on sophomore and freshmen to be the same year so ill get both done this year.

•••
BMFX said:
Oh well i plan on sophomore and freshmen to be the same year so ill get both done this year.
How can you just plan to do two grades at the same time? You need the credits from the amount of classes to graduate.

School starts tomorrow for me. :(

•••
Dan said:
How can you just plan to do two grades at the same time? You need the credits from the amount of classes to graduate.

I do my classes online, so i can do 2 days worth of work a day, which is my goal considering most classes take just 20 mins.

my school starst sept 3rd. =/

ill be glad when it starts honestly summers been boring

•••
Yeah I must admit summer has been boring.

I want to go on holiday again...

•••
Well I don't live in America so school isn't over yet but next year I'll be in year 9 and I'm looking forward to it as there are really good elective subjects and we get to spend 3 weeks in Melbourne.

•••
Im in year 9 this year, still dont know what to pick for next year its very confusing

•••
Going into year 11 soon (ooh, scary!)
I'm quite ready, recently been re-reading some of my notes to remember everything i've forgotten over the summer.

•••
College for me.

Doing a National Diploma

•••
ahh.
yeah 11 for me as well!
scary as it is
i should be redoing some of my coursework actually =|

Joe

•••
First day was on thursday and god was it boring...

My lessons are totally huffed up. Double english on a monday which isnt bad cause the teacher owns but then on a wednesday it's double science and then double science on the thursday aswell which sucks and it's then science once a day thereafter. =/

Science every day - argh. That's what you get for accepting the offer to do double science for double the GCSEs...

•••
First week is tiring. Hmmm, word of advice, don't procrastinate your freshmen year. Bah... I'm stuck in a class with freshmens now :'(

•••
im starting year 10, im nearvous cause my tutor left, so did my hed of year so we have a whole new support team lol

•••
Hmm, i have what 4 days till first day of school, so anyone want to sit in namepros chat with me and listen 2 music haha.

Nah i am looking forward to it. dieing 2 get school done with.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back