Dynadot

SCANDALS - WHAT SHOULD WE DO?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

SCANDALS - WHAT SHOULD WE DO?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Ask questions and demand answers.

votes
    75.0%
  • Remain quiet and let it play out.

votes
    12.5%
  • Other

votes
    12.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Internet.Domains

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
When a scandal breaks in the domain community, what should members of the domain community do?....With another recent scandal breaking several days ago there seems to be differing opinions on this based on the comments. Should community members engage and demand answers when a possible scandal is brought to attention? Is self policing or self governing a bad thing or good thing? Is it good or bad to demand answers?

Some of the largest scandals have been from high profile and/or highly influential domain community members. In the past, many of the scandals are swept under the rug by use of their regarded positions within the community. Many of the associates with those committing the scandals remain silent and only seem to protect the accused. Many times associates even come to their defense. Other times associates distance themselves from the scandalous behavior while remaining very quiet......Is it a good thing or a bad thing to bring attention and awareness to other members of the community when a scandal develops?....Regarding SCANDALS, what should members of the domain community do?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
fe95deaf185cba1d415d962c5d8b6c3265a771f6f64d683e1794b182ee75285b.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I myself am that fat kid who loves poking a stick in a hornet's nest.

Just "because"

Last edited:
•••
scandals in general, read the tabloids. lol

do you mean a legitimate scandal here on namepros? idk tell administration.

•••
scandals in general, read the tabloids. lol

do you mean a legitimate scandal here on namepros? idk tell administration.

Eeehh crummy tabloids! mom still buys if at the supermarket
Waste of money.

Headlines like

"Kim Kardashian admitted to ER for Colorectal Cancer (not funny). Diagnosis? too many Black BF's. Treatment: Marry Kanye West" pg.69

:-P

•••
Just for clarification on this post.
Scandal - an action or event regarded as morally or legally wrong and causing general public outrage.

•••
Tell you the truth I was gonna start a thread to make it clean and simple

"Who are the buddies/cronies of......"

"Admit or expose"

But I digress. But sure is a pretty hornet's nest. (Sharpening my stick )

Some people sound undecided. Like one foot in the house one foot out

Also, No one wants to take sides in case they are wrong on the side they are taking.

It goes without saying.

I just stick around for the fireworks and beer.

•••
Tell you the truth I was gonna start a thread to make it clean and simple

"Who are the buddies/cronies of......"

"Admit or expose"

But I digress. But sure is a pretty hornet's nest. (Sharpening my stick )

Some people sound undecided. Like one foot in the house one foot out

Also, No one wants to take sides in case they are wrong on the side they are taking.

It goes without saying.

I just stick around for the fireworks and beer.
vyazd.jpg

•••
I think it's great people come forward with their complaints, if not more victims.

There are two sides to every story therefore take the facts available and make your own conclusion which many times may differ from others.

In most of the complaints I've seen it's pretty easy to figure out the good, bad and ugly but I always refrain from making any type of slanderous comment(s) at the parties involved.

•••
I stay on the side line looking, reading... but I'll try to ask that one question that no one has asked yet to try and clear things up with both parties.

Last edited:
•••
•••
damn it! sorry! messed up! Let me try again! NP won't let me change it!

Sometimes even "The Saint" of NP can turn on you.
51FeUt%2BICFL.jpg

•••
Now matter what Lie or Disguise he uses.
atnaxbwcvkyuddbenn7f.jpg

In thee end he will always end up getting........wait for it!

•••
Shue(D) in the FACE! (Elizabeth Shue that is!)

282043_full.jpg

Last edited:
•••
I think when we see associates standing up for a scammer then it's safe to assume that the associates themselves are also a dodgy bunch.

•••
Back