IT.COM

advice Scam or no scam...here's the doubt

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Merakilous

Established Member
Impact
Hi everybody. I need some help from you. Don't know if you can help me but I decided to reach you anyways. I just received an email from a potential buyer of a domain I own. The email, from a supposed senior domain broker called Miyuki Kawamura (Sakura Hosting, LLC) says that he represents a client (professional investor) in Osaka(Japan) that is interested in developing a new web project. Apparently he located my contact info via whois search. There's no links on the email asking to click on anything. The email address is [email protected]. I'm very skeptical. What does your experience tells you. I appreciate if you can help me :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Miyuki is a woman's name. My mistake to say "he". Sorry.

•••
•••
That looks like an appraisal scam. If you message him/her back, he/she will probably tell you to "professionally appraise" your domain.

Also do you think that any domain broker would use a domain name like Sakura-ne-jp.info??

Search for appraisal scam, you will find a lot of threads here on Np

•••
•••
Thank you very much, pros.

•••
•••
Join me
Read my thread ''Joke of the day ''

The new series are coming xd

Now I know why you sent me this message. It's familiar to you xD
Should I joke too?

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back