Dynadot

Scam Offer Through Efty Landing Page

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Brian Baird

Established Member
Impact
I received this scammy message through an unverified inquiry on one of my Efty landing pages:

CREATION DATE 11-24-2016 06:12
CLIENT Brian Dunn
[email protected]
VERIFIED No
PHONE 8883196336
OFFER 8883196336
IP 70.112.138.60
Austin (US)
I am with AMD FIlm Studios and we are currently in pre-production of a reality TV show and would like to discuss with you the possibility of using your business in an episode or two with our stars. (not negative in any way)​

Your business as well as employee extras (if applicable) would receive compensation, on a case by case basis, and we can work around your businesses schedule.

I would like to know who I should speak to regarding this matter to go over details and see if this is a fit. I would also like to categorically state that this is in no way a sales or solicitation contact.

My profession has me tied up frequently, so email would be bestt to reply back to me so we can set up a day and time to speak on the phone.

Thank you,

Brian Dunn
Production Assignment Coordinator
AMD FIlm Studios
www.amdfilmstudios.com
[email protected]
_________
888-319-6336 x713
(by appointment only please)

A google search for [email protected] showed this email address was used to scam others.

Does anyone else receive scam solicitations through landing page inquiries?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No one got scammed because no one is that stupid to fall for it lol...

•••
•••
LOL - no way on this earth would I tell you who my daughter is - you will just attack like you did here - get out of your moms basement.

FACTS only: Say anything you want - go show me one single person that got scammed. Not 10, just one. If you cant you should probably just shut up. I know what I know, and I really don't care what you think at this point. It was a matter of principle due to experiences - I see there would be nothing whatsoever anyone could post to prove it, so ass-wipe knee-jerkinf review posting douche bags like you that don't do research, and set out to just post anything without taking responsibility will just continue. You just don't have a life and like to show power through your keyboard, when if someone stood face to face with you you would probably pee in your pants.

Someday it will happen to you.... dont worry, i will cancel my own account. No intelligent life forms here.

Look how old this post is, and still, not one single person that said they were taken for one penny. hmmmmm I would hire them to do reputation management for you as they must be the best at removing everything from the net, and removing every single complaint from their BBB... No one here could ever admit they were wrong, just digging in to support your position. Facts speak for themselves, not conjecture.

The only post I agree with is the spammy way they contacted people. I will never see your replies, so enjoy attacking again, and make sure to ask your mommy for more PBandJ sandwiches while you live in their basement. lol
Angela - I/we are still waiting for your fact based responses to the questions raised in the following posts:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/scam-offer-through-efty-landing-page.986192/#post-5932277
https://www.namepros.com/threads/scam-offer-through-efty-landing-page.986192/page-2#post-5933358
https://www.namepros.com/threads/scam-offer-through-efty-landing-page.986192/page-2#post-5933901

...I did tons of research before I ever let them in my door and it al was extremely positive...
Just like you, we are just trying to research and learn more about Brian Dunn (Production Assignment Coordinator - [email protected]), AMD FIlm Studios, and your amazingly coincidental appearance on/contributions to this thread/forum.

By the way, you sound as if you might be experiencing some issues in your life. Do you want to talk about it? Talking some times helps you know, even if it's with strangers... I ask this of you because you seem to have a bit of pent-up emotion and are lashing out at others in this thread. Admitting that you have a (or many) problem(s) is the first step in getting better.

Help us help YOU!

Ps. I'm going to suggest that your post above has run afoul of some of NP's rules.

1.2. Be professional, tactful, and constructive at all times. Do not harass, threaten, attack, instigate, insult, or antagonize others.

Please see,
https://www.namepros.com/threads/official-rules-of-namepros.848752/

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back