discuss Efty Founder using GoDaddy landing pages?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

AMRO1001

Upgraded Member
Impact
803
I remember watching a Domain Sherpa episode hosted by Michael Cyger a long time ago. The guest on the show was Doron, the founder of Efty, and he mentioned two domains he owned: Startalent.com and Springdays.com.

For some reason, I thought about those two domains today and decided to check them out. I noticed that they are now using GoDaddy "Buy Now" landing pages with the same pricing as before. Previously, when I checked, they were using Efty landing pages, which I would have expected!

Anyways, I use Efty too, but only for a few selected domains—specifically, my most expensive ones and sometimes the cheaper ones just to collect statistics.
 
Last edited:
3
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
We invite all investors and business owners to use our landers! In fact, the Custom Lander, which the two names you mentioned are displaying, was utilized by over 1.2 million domains in September 2024.

;)
 
0
•••
We invite all investors and business owners to use our landers! In fact, the Custom Lander, which the two names you mentioned are displaying, was utilized by over 1.2 million domains in September 2024.

;)
@GoDaddy : it would be nice to know if a sale comes from landers or not to know how perform landers...( I see last month with my account manager that's currently impossible to know...)
 
1
•••
I remember watching a Domain Sherpa episode hosted by Michael Cyger a long time ago. The guest on the show was Doron, the founder of Efty, and he mentioned two domains he owned: Startalent.com and Springdays.com.

For some reason, I thought about those two domains today and decided to check them out. I noticed that they are now using GoDaddy "Buy Now" landing pages with the same pricing as before. Previously, when I checked, they were using Efty landing pages, which I would have expected!

Anyways, I use Efty too, but only for a few selected domains—specifically, my most expensive ones and sometimes the cheaper ones just to collect statistics.

There are different reasons to use different landers and also good reasons to switch between them somewhat regularly. Doron is a smart guy.
 
2
•••
We invite all investors and business owners to use our landers! In fact, the Custom Lander, which the two names you mentioned are displaying, was utilized by over 1.2 million domains in September 2024.

;)
I hope Afternic allows us to embed our Google Analytics tag in our Afternic domains to obtain more comprehensive statistics, including data on domains that receive inquiries. This would enable me to identify the domain which received an offer coming from which city, for example.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back