Dynadot

Scam network taken down

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

needsomehelp

Impact
After someone tried to scam me via Flippa, I decided to take down the site. From there I took down 54 other sites all linked to them.
I'm sure there are hundreds more. However, a lot of these sites are listed on Namepros as having been used to or tried to scam people.

If someone scammed you using one, be safe in the knowledge the sites are gone for good.
Here's the list:
Britexcoin.com
Cryptoexchangeltd.com
Policybitcoin.com
Coinair.net
Bitpolon.com
Cryptocomltd.com
Cryptonway.com
Cretacoin.com
Bitslun.com
Offxpro.com
Crypton-pay.com
Bituphold.com
Aerocrypto.net
Pax-coin.net
Quickgetcoin.com
Cryptake.ltd
Bitlety.com
Coinords.com
Frinoxe.com
Protecteddeals.com
Cryptfinx.com
Solsea.club
Zxcbit.com
Starexcoin.com
Polonex.net
Livecoinbit.com
Qualexcoin.com
Bitrets.net
Cutcoin.exchange
Bryxcoin.com
Coinself.io
Excoi.net
Nitroncoin.com
Bryxex.com
Protectedcoins.com
Trezobit.com
Bitstraq.io
Coiniexbit.com
Cryptobitlive.com
Gavelcoin.com
24cryptex.com
Btc-miners.pro
Ycoi.net
Proconrexbi.com
Cryto-bit.net
Bijora-btc.org
Aerowallet.net
Mcoinpro.com
Coinrexbi.com
Pytcrypt.com
Bryxnex.com
Ascendfx.net
Lartrade.com
Excoinchangex.com
Exrexcoinbit.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
What was the scam
I had a "potential" buyer contact me for a website I own on Flippa. He wanted to talk on telegram
We negotiated a price, then I directed him to my escrow company.
He said his money was in pytcrypt.com and that if I set up an account there he can internally transfer the BTC from his account to mine. I can cash it out to my own external wallet from there.

Only once I have received the BTC was I to send the domain name to him. A no-lose situation right?

Here's the catch, in order to withdraw the sale money I would need to deposit 0.04 BTC ($1250) for security reasons in order to withdraw.
I am not stupid I realized this was a scam when he wanted to talk on telegram. I Just wanted to find out the scam.

The site is fake. All the addresses are fake, it's all set up that you need to deposit the btc to get the money you are owed.

The thing is domains, freelancers, websites, its irrelevant they don't want your product they just want you to be stupid enough to deposit to withdraw

•••
Very common scam we have heard of many times. Thanks for sharing.

•••
I'm just happy that only a minority of people fall for these things. I have faith that most people with a reasonable education (or even streetwise) know bs when they see it

Last edited:
•••
I had a "potential" buyer contact me for a website I own on Flippa. He wanted to talk on telegram
He said his money was in pytcrypt.com and that if I set up an account there he can internally transfer the BTC from his account to mine. I can cash it out to my own external wallet from there.

Only once I have received the BTC was I to send the domain name to him. A no-lose situation right?

Here's the catch, in order to withdraw the sale money I would need to deposit 0.04 BTC ($1250) for security reasons in order to withdraw.
I am not stupid I realized this was a scam when he wanted to talk on telegram. I Just wanted to find out the scam.

The site is fake. All the addresses are fake, it's all set up that you need to deposit the btc to get the money you are owed.

The thing is domains, freelancers, websites, its irrelevant they don't want your product they just want you to be stupid enough to deposit to withdraw
Thanks for sharing. I hope you didn't lose your website?

•••
•••
Good job.

I'm interested in how exactly you took down the site. Who did you report it to?

And how did you find out his other sites?

I think this info would be helpful to others.

•••
Good job.

I'm interested in how exactly you took down the site. Who did you report it to?

And how did you find out his other sites?

I think this info would be helpful to others.
You can report to their web hosting company stating that the domain is being used for scam.

•••

Thanks for the info.

•••
Thanks for spending the extra effort to put a stop to this scam.

•••
Thanks for sharing. I hope you didn't lose your website?
No, thanks for the concern. I saw the scam a mile away but felt I could not just leave it. Had to follow through and try to stop them.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back