Domain Empire

Scam Alert

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

johnn

WeSellName.comTop Member
Impact
Do not deal with this guy. He uses stolen credit card(s) to pay for domain names or websites.

Name:karin ijsseldijk

Email/Paypal ID:[email protected]

John

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Where did you find him john?

•••
im guessing he's dutch or from belgium by his name..

•••
superprogrammer said:
Where did you find him john?

He went to one of my sites and made the purchases!

•••
Sorry to hear it Johnn ~ There's just not enough Seller protection on ANY payment methods any longer :( -

•••
wow.... these things are happening very frequently nowadays... i was almost scammed at dn*orum and now this...... i think 2co is better than PP..

BTW...thanks John for the headups.... however...it feels bad to know that one of my mates here got scammed :( ...... i hope your case would be resolved asap

Good luck

•••
netPH said:
wow.... these things are happening very frequently nowadays... i was almost scammed at dn*orum and now this...... i think 2co is better than PP..

BTW...thanks John for the headups.... however...it feels bad to know that one of my mates here got scammed :( ...... i hope your case would be resolved asap

Good luck

I'm working with Paypal and the registrars to see if I can get the names back. It may take a while for the investigation. The total $$ was about $x,xxx

•••
johnn said:
I'm working with Paypal and the registrars to see if I can get the names back. It may take a while for the investigation. The total $$ was about $x,xxx

$x,xxx D-: wow...that hurts a lot....

I hope you'll get this thing resolved..... and regain control over your valueable domains... again

•••
John, sounds pretty serious! D-: Good luck and hope you get everything back!

•••
Credit Card Fraud is Serious Crime .... :td:

I too had an fair share of bad luck with a scammer .... Named Adam Smith from Avizion Studios or WebDesignersChat.com http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?t=62962

Though not as bad as the one Johnn is dealing with, but i am making it sure that all the folks at various forums and other websites he is dealing with know of his conning ways.

I wish you all the luck Johnn sincerely hope you get your money back ... do keep us posted though.

•••
thanks for the heads up and good luck on your recovery! I can't see why they wouldn't give it back especially with paypal confirming the fraud to your register.

•••
They will but it may take a while.

•••
This post in the wrong place but I wish you well, hopefully you will regain whta you lost.

•••
I think posting this in here is a good idea in case members don't visit any of the other sections and especially since this section deals with sales etc...

•••
Tjobbe said:
im guessing he's dutch or from belgium by his name..

actually it's she, it's a girl's name, but could be a he anyways, just some fake email address or something..

•••
pm an admin and get it(dunno if its a her or a him) banned

•••
sorry to hear this!...hope you get this guy..! i have listed him/her on my forums Scam list!

•••
redhippo said:
sorry to hear this!...hope you get this guy..! i have listed him/her on my forums Scam list!
What is your forum url?

•••
its now the time to stop accepting free email addresses and start getting copies of government id and cc details

tp/sm are doing it now

•••
What can we do to take them down?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back