Dynadot

domain SBM.me

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainLogos

Established Member
Impact
Please give me 2 appraisals... first what you think it could sell for.... second what YOU would pay for it... not that you are offering but if you were.
Thank you!

DL

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Have you looked to see what other three letter .me go for? I think yours would be $2,500+ to the right buyer.

•••
Thanks WebRef.. I am looking into that

•••
Have you looked to see what other three letter .me go for? I think yours would be $2,500+ to the right buyer.
Maybe I should know something else about
Maybe I should know something else about what means sbm, because I have a lot of 3 letter .me, but the prices are not so high usually, and they have greater exact match searches and CPC, like: tdm, tpr, gey, rca, ecr, npi, mci and others. Usually I get offers from low xxx to mid xxx, mostly domainers or small businesses, but 2.5-3k high end for 3 letters .me.....something like gym.me was sold for 3k.

•••
Here are some acronyms...

Acronyms for SBM

Satellite Broadcast Manager
Single Black Male
Subject Benchmarking (higher education)
Submit
State Bar of Michigan
Smart Boot Manager
State Bank of Mysore (India)
Society of Behavioral Mediciine
Small Business Marketing
Stand by Me
Student Brand Manager (internship program)
School-Based mentoring
Saudi Business Machines Ltd.
Subnet Bandwith management
Synthetic Based Mud (oil drilling)
System Balance Measure
Satellite Broadcast Management
School of Basic Management
School of Business Management
.... many more

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back