@Nick R It never ceases to amaze me all the problems I seem to have at SAV. Latest problem, BO names on Saturday and Sunday and was billed for names caught. Normally in evening I get email saying names have arrived. So I submitted support ticket, as always problem occurs on weekend zero support till weekday. Today get email back saying there was a problem with SSL expiring over the weekend, and I can now retry the service. “RETRY WHAT EXACTLY YOU GUYS CAUGHT THE NAMES, CHARGED ME AND NEVER PUT THEM IN MY ACCOUNT” Couple weeks ago I win an Auction and was billed, instead of getting the name I get an email asking me to provide the EPP transfer code for the name I just won. Then I get daily notices for 4 days about not submitting the EPP code. As usual weekend so when support final reply’s a few days later it’s Oops we sent email to wrong address. I finally got name. Won other name after several days I again had to write support before it was transferred to my account. On two separate times I have had name servers get automatically pointed to SAV parking pages on multiple domains. Even though my dashboard showed them still pointing where I set them months ago. Both times had to wait on support to reply and fix both time blaming the registry. My names don’t change by themself at the registry for names at other registrars. Have multiple domains picked up via SAV back orders with double entries in my manage domains area. All these issues makes me worried to have fast transfer active on my names with you guys as well. These kinds of issues I don’t experience at other registrars. When their is a glitch they generally have 24/7 support to help with issues, even if only via chat.