Dynadot

Sav.com review ???

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

nameaura

NameHunk.comEstablished Member
Impact
Any one using sav.com ?

I tried to register one domain today money got deducted but there is no domain Registered in my panel so ,are they good or it is a scam ?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I was cautious to bid on its auction platform, I need review about them too....

Last edited:
•••
Domain not get registered aswell , as their rate is quite cheap i have plan to move around 13 domain expiring this month but now i am afraid

•••
Sav.com LLC owner is Emerge Media inc.

EmergeMedia.com is offline.

Domaintools says EmergeMedia.com is reg’d with GD

EB91F9AC-DB07-4891-BF02-878281926664.jpeg

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
•••
Any one using sav.com ?

I tried to register one domain today money got deducted but there is no domain Registered in my panel so ,are they good or it is a scam ?

Hello nameaura. We would be happy to take a look into this and get it resolved. Can you email the domain you were trying to register and your Sav account email address to support(at)sav(dot)com?

•••
Hello nameaura. We would be happy to take a look into this and get it resolved. Can you email the domain you were trying to register and your Sav account email address to support(at)sav(dot)com?

Finally made account, Hallelujah! you exist.

Please look into why your parent company EmergeMedia, EmergeMedia.com reg’d w/ GD
has 404 page, does not exist (y) close expiring

Prioritize over Paypal for me
No one’s asking to see Anthos. Pl jus ease concerns.
BeingUS company, awesome but I need more than ICANN accredited 4 me. Thank u for the awesome sales

Sav is a savage name, Give your CEO, my regards,

Last edited:
•••
Finally you made an account, Hallelujah! you exist.

Please look into why your parent company EmergeMedia, EmergeMedia.com is reg’d wit GoDaddy
or has a 404 page, does not exist (y) close to expiring(?)

Prioritize over Paypal 4me (not option will ev be option)
BeingUS company, awesome but I need more than ICANN accredited 4 me. Thank u for the awesome sales

We do exist indeed and thanks for the compliment! We tend to put all of our development resources into Sav so we never have time to do anything with EmergeMedia.com. Please take a look at the post I just made in the other Sav thread referenced above regarding Paypal and a bit more about us.

•••
Thanks for your reply Nick on your support ticket aswell

•••
Said this in the other thread here too;

@Nick R, there’s something to be said about tackling many tough questions. Thank you

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Finally you made an account, Hallelujah! you exist.

Please look into why your parent company EmergeMedia, EmergeMedia.com is reg’d wit GoDaddy
or has a 404 page, does not exist (y) close to expiring(?)

Prioritize over Paypal 4me (not option will ev be option)

Not only parent company but sav.com also registered with godaddy

As per Nick money refunded to my card may be it will take time to credit in my card
I just register one domain with sav.com and it register sucessfully

•••
Finally you made an account, Hallelujah! you exist

Sav is a great company and it would have taken you two seconds to ask your questions via their live chat instead of posting screenshots multiple times trying to stir up doubt about their legitimacy.

It's lovely that they took the time to create an account here, but the way you've conducted yourself is nauseating and reeks of you having way too much time on your hands.There's nothing 'Hallelujah'-esque about a company having to create an account to ward off someones attempts at stirring up controversy and scaring off their potential customers.

•••
it would have taken you two seconds to ask your questions via their live chat
Maybe I am in the opposite end of their timezone. Because I only saw the chat window and used it once about a week ago. After that, I have visited SAV numerous times but never saw it again.

•••
The Auctions is a hell of a mess.
Your every bid gets charged on your card.
I got charged for 4 bids, 43,45,49 and winning bid of 51.
@Nick R

•••
The Auctions is a hell of a mess.
Your every bid gets charged on your card.
I got charged for 4 bids, 43,45,49 and winning bid of 51.
@Nick R
That’s annoying that would probably lock my card out for unusual activity or something.

•••
That’s annoying that would probably lock my card out for unusual activity or something.
Indeed. My card got blocked when I placed a bid of 49 and a got a call from bank instantly. I informed them that I used the card myself and they unblocked and I put a bid of 49 and then the winning bid of 51.

•••
Indeed. My card got blocked when I placed a bid of 49 and a got a call from bank instantly. I informed them that I used the card myself and they unblocked and I put a bid of 49 and then the winning bid of 51.
As part of our fraud detection system, we pre-auth all bids for new bidders on the platform which is what it sounds like you are seeing. Once the once the auction has ended, we release the funds for bidders that did not win. We also offer the ability for you to enter your highest bid for a domain and have the system proxy bid on your behalf which will yield just 1 pre-auth.

•••
As part of our fraud detection system, we pre-auth all bids for new bidders on the platform which is what it sounds like you are seeing. Once the once the auction has ended, we release the funds for bidders that did not win. We also offer the ability for you to enter your highest bid for a domain and have the system proxy bid on your behalf which will yield just 1 pre-auth.
That is nuts, you are compounding each bid as it happens in real time, what if it goes back, and forth for 2 hours? It takes seconds to charge something, but it takes days for those charges to drop, find a better way, that is caveman stuff.

•••
That is nuts, you are compounding each bid as it happens in real time, what if it goes back, and forth for 2 hours? It takes seconds to charge something, but it takes days for those charges to drop, find a better way, that is caveman stuff.

We only do one pre-auth when the bid is submitted. When our system proxy bids up to that amount, it uses the existing pre-auth. The only time multiple pre-auths are used for one auction is when a new bidder on the platform manually raises their bid multiple times as the auction goes on. Also, once a bidder has a few successful auction wins in their account, we stop pre-authing their bids.

•••
We only do one pre-auth when the bid is submitted. When our system proxy bids up to that amount, it uses the existing pre-auth. The only time multiple pre-auths are used for one auction is when a new bidder on the platform manually raises their bid multiple times as the auction goes on. Also, once a bidder has a few successful auction wins in their account, we stop pre-authing their bids.

What is your .com prices? $5,95 or $6,95

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Sav scammed us -- sold us a domain for $250, but won't release it from "clientHold" -- has anyone had success with a ICANN complaint?

•••
Back