IT.COM

Sav.com review ???

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

nameaura

NameHunk.comEstablished Member
Impact
Any one using sav.com ?

I tried to register one domain today money got deducted but there is no domain Registered in my panel so ,are they good or it is a scam ?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sav scammed us -- sold us a domain for $250, but won't release it from "clientHold" -- has anyone had success with a ICANN complaint?

clientHold is not a Scam but instead typically means that the link in the WHOIS Contact Verification email was not clicked so the domain was disabled per ICANN. If you want to submit a support ticket with the details then DM me the ticket number I would be happy to check.

•••
Sav scammed us -- sold us a domain for $250, but won't release it from "clientHold" -- has anyone had success with a ICANN complaint?
Did you talk to support first?
Also, where is the domain registered?

•••
Hello,

About SAV.com, do you know how many time it take to be able to see the domain name I bought with SAV in domain name control panel?

I bought the domain name with SAV on April 2nd and now (April 18) I still can't see it in the domain name control panel.

I have already contacted the support team, on April 6 I received the following response ; "It looks like there was a technical issue with push that has been corrected. The domain should be arriving in the next few hours!"

I also contacted the support team on April 7 to know if I will receive email when it will be completed, support team said yes. No email received about that yet.

So, I contacted the SAV support today to know what's happen, I'm waiting the follow up, maybe I will receive a good news.

I'm worried because support told me a few hours several days ago.

I will keep us informed.

•••
I think the best procedure for NPers seems to be to direct message @Nick R with your Ticket #

Wish it weren't necessary, obviously. But he was able to help me.

Last edited:
•••
Hello cbd,

Thank you for your help.

Nick already know my ticket (Transaction ID: 110116), he said to me it looks like there was a technical issue with push that has been corrected and the domain should be arriving in the next few hours! but nothing have changed since.

Maybe something does'nt work, I hope Nick is doing well.

Have a nice day

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back