Dynadot

advice Sav.com problem

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

rdom888

Top Member
Impact
I have sold a domain name through sav.com platform.
Now sav is asking to fill some tax forms.
As I am from India which form should I submit from the list provided at sav.com

Can suggestions ?

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
How long does sav.com take to make payment after submitting the tax form ?
Once the tax form is submitted, you can request the payout from your available balance at any time.

•••
After requesting the payout , how many days does sav.com takes to send payment ???
Once the tax form is submitted, you can request the payout from your available balance at any time.

Last edited:
•••
After requesting the payout , how many days does sav.com takes to send payment ???
Payments are typically reviewed and approved every 2-3 days.

•••
Payments are typically reviewed and approved every 2-3 days.
But I still not received my money. I have sold domain, requested a payout and now is 12 day and I not received my money stil. (All payment details and tax forms filled and submitted).

•••
But I still not received my money. I have sold domain, requested a payout and now is 12 day and I not received my money stil. (All payment details and tax forms filled and submitted).
I received money already.

•••
sav.com
He sold us two domains
for $ 1 and $ 3
There are no domains in the portfolio that have been transferred
nameserver
They respond to email the third day
I don't want their money
It is inhuman and uncultured.
They didn't even ask if I agreed
I set a normal price
They were just asking for a domain transfer
And I was in business and I didn't even think about how it would end
It is the destruction of the owner and the domain name
That's passionate

•••
They complicate with taxes, papers
I have paypal for 10 years
It's like selling a house or land
In my opinion, I don't know

•••
The tax form is complicated, I think I'll stay using other marketplace as simple as usual, unless SAV removed it from their platform.

•••
Just when you think it cant get worse at Sav

@Nick R, i respect you reply in Sav threads, even it’s to tell them; Post official Sav thread, or try fix there; -your Replies, really appreciate!

This is where the praise ends, however.
Please get a dedicated # to call, im amazed, you only use “Snail mail” (not Sav mail) —Using only email? is like messenger pigeons.

Last edited:
•••
@Rade Veselinovic - Sav is fully compliant with all US laws regarding seller payouts so we do require a tax form be completed.

@Samer - We do appreciate the feedback.

•••
@shaikh555 can you help me fill this form? it's very complicated for me.... :xf.cry::banghead:

•••
I have sold a domain name through sav.com platform.
Now sav is asking to fill some tax forms.
As I am from India which form should I submit from the list provided at sav.com

Can suggestions ?

Thanks

any updates you like to share with the form 8233? I am stuck at the same thing now and would love your help on this.

•••
Fill only name, pan number, address in 1,2,3,4 column,
On 2 page write "domain selling" in 11th column
Write your country in column 12 d
In column 14 write your residing native country
Last sign, enter date

Else all left blank

Last edited:
•••
@shaikh555 - I did it wrong on my first attempt :banghead: once it is rejected I will fill it up again :xf.wink:. Thank you so much bruh :xf.love: (y)

•••
You answer the question about laws, taxes! Complicating, that is my personal opinion. So many people trade, without so many complications.
And you don't answer the previous one, about fraud when selling domains for a dollar. It is a shame for all people who practice this craft, so to speak !!!
sav.com
He sold us two domains
for $ 1 and $ 3
nameserver
I don't want their money
I set a normal price
That's passionate

•••
You answer the question about laws, taxes! Complicating, that is my personal opinion. So many people trade, without so many complications.
And you don't answer the previous one, about fraud when selling domains for a dollar. It is a shame for all people who practice this craft, so to speak !!!
sav.com
He sold us two domains
for $ 1 and $ 3
nameserver
I don't want their money
I set a normal price
That's passionate

Hello Rade. I didn't quite follow all the details but would be happy to take a look into this personally. Can you DM me the specific details including the domain name and your Sav account's email address?

•••
Thе payout form has a questionnaire asking me to fill out tax data with IRS supplied templates. According to their questionnaire, I am supposed to fill out W-8BEN.

Everything is simple until I get to a step where I must select Claim of Treaty Benefits (Part II). When I select my country there (Bulgaria, since we apparently have a treaty with the US) the site advises me to fill out Form 8233. However, according to the IRS website, Form 8233 is meant for individuals who are operating in the United States. I have never stepped foot there, and I all I want to do is to receive a payout through PayPal. I have the option to leave the Claim of Treaty Benefits part empty, but I get a warning that I may be subject to 30% tax? Is this how it is supposed to be? Sorry if my questions are dumb, but employers take care of tax-related issues over here, and it's my first time encountering the American IRS. I would fill out form 8233, but most of the fields there imply that I work/live in the US. E.g., Visa number, date of entry in the US, etc.

•••
•••
Hey!
May I know did your form got rejected/accepted, did you received the payment?
It did not got rejected and yes I received my payments

•••
•••
Back