Dynadot

negotiable SalmanBay.com | Salman Bay A tourist Hub in KSA | 7 figures minimum offer !

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saeid Nejati

AllMetaverse.coTop Member
Impact
SalmanBay.com

Salman Bay in Saudi Arabia is in its progress to be a tourist hub like Dubai in near future.

Godaddy
Open to offers minimum 7 figures !
Escrow.com
Related Links : 1 , 2

Salman is the name of Saudi Arabia king !!

BIN : 50 million Dollars

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
BIN : $50 ????

Hello my friend,

The minimum offer for this name is 1 million dollar. I am not the owner. The owner asked me to set the price of 50 million dollars. But the offers above 1 million could be considered. If I was the owner I may sell it at $50

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution."
-Albert Einstein, What Life Means to Einstein (1929)

Base on our knowledge this domain may not worth this price but imagination could picture that with that price and it may come to true.

@DomainsMaven

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Not trying to be Debbie Downer but I would tell your friend to stop wasting your time.
Estibot appraises it at 0 (I know Estibot or any other auto appraisal service is 80% wrong) but I also googled the keyword term "salman bay" and I get 10,300 results.

When I just randomly search Salman Bay in google the first result that comes up is this thread from namepros.

I wish you luck but your price tag is so extreme there is absolutely no way in hell you are going to get that price imo.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back