IT.COM

.us Sales record for a .US? Check this out...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I dont think there is a bid of $35,000 as the asking price is $34,995

it shows 2 bids,

with me having the option of bidding $10

I think it may be a mistake.

Hope it does sell for asking price :)

•••
How strange. I just checked and have the same option, to bid $10. Well, anyway, it did surprise me to see that figure!

ripley.

•••
Well, that price let's me out of the game. I was only going to make a bid of $27,000. Why do I always have to lose out on these domains?

I am, however, looking for a cvccvcvvvcvvvcccvvcvcv.name domain. I can go as high as $14,000. Anyone?

•••
ripley said:
Sales record for a .US? Check this out...
Anybody know what it is?

I sold video.us last year for $75k, the buyer a likely end user. I think that's still the record for a "reported" .us sale. BTW, the buyer let it drop this year and it sold on Pool for $18.5k a second time (new buyer appears to be a keyword parking investor), which makes it the third highest sale this year based on the DNJournal list. The top sale they reported this year is $35k for taxi.us, followed by baseball.us for $25k.

•••
Wow. Quite a price drop. That must have been an accident or oversight. Unfortunate, talk about a wasted investment.

•••
Yeah, people have all sorts of crazy asking prices. ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back