Dynadot

ccTLDs SAIL.ME Hits $21,500 USD to Lead Sedo's Weekly ccTLD Sales Recap

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Some very nice ccTLD sales this week:
The ccTLD section starts off with sail.me hitting $21,500 USD and matching the second-highest priced domain on the entire Sedo recap. Next up are sonnen.nl (10,000 EUR), préstamos.es (7,700 EUR), bewertung.ch (5,000 EUR), and petitionenligne.fr ($5,500 USD), but it’s very interesting that five ccTLD transactions in and we haven’t seen a .DE domain yet. Other domains of note include the 2-letter zf.co.kr ($2,500 USD), the 3-letter net.fi (3,300 EUR) and wgp.ch ($2,388 USD), and the single-words hiring.co ($3,553 USD) and pass.jp ($2,600 USD). Overall, this week’s chart featured 21 ccTLD domain sales that reached a price of at least $2K (which we can measure against the 24, 13, and 13 sales from the last 3 weeks), with the overall auction leaders sorting out in this order: .DE (6 listings), .CH (3), .CO (3), .FI (2), and then single entries for .CO.KR, .ES, .FR, .IT, .JP, .ME, and .NL.
http://www.domainrecap.com/2019/new...-gbp-to-lead-sedos-weekly-domain-sales-recap/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back