IT.COM

news Sahar Sarid to launch DomainingAMA.com: Invites Adam Dicker

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
Earlier this week, Sahar Sarid announced a new venture called DomainingAMA.com. Visitors will be able to ask questions of the participants, and the format will be similar to that of a Reddit “Ask Me Anything” interview. Here’s what Sahar said about DomainingAMA on Facebook:

“Next Monday. 3/28, I’ll be releasing a new platform called ‪#‎DomainingAMA‬, it is a Domaining spin on Reddit AMA and for five days a week at noon, est., we will feature one person per day to share and give their all with our community. ‪#‎Domaining‬ will never be the same.”

Screen-Shot-2016-03-20-at-8.14.23-AM.png

Source

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Should get a lot of views..just cause of the controversy involving him!

•••
This industry is still whacky.

•••
The way I see it is a chance to hear both sides of the story. Those who have a claim could ask about their claims and when they would be settled.

•••
•••
Grab some popcorn if you're heading to domaininvesting to read the comments.

•••
•••
Leave it to domainers to profit off of other's original ideas.

•••
Oh my...

I just added the date to my schedule.

*Grabs popcorn*

Just for the record: did this Sahar guy start a website where you have to pay to get your mugshot removed? I read a couple of articles about it and I immediately thought these people must be the scummiest people alive.

•••
•••
I'm guessing Adam doesn't show up either.

•••
With pressure from some of the angry domainers, you could probably get all the guests to pull out with a few emails to the other participants?

•••
seems like a good way to discredit yourself from the beginning. That's like asking bernie madoff to come on and talk about wall street.

•••
Never a dull day in domaining......

•••
I hate the boys club mentality ...... be an individual and speak your mind, or perhaps even the truth

•••
seems like a good way to discredit yourself from the beginning. That's like asking bernie madoff to come on and talk about wall street.

Have you read those comments on Eliiot`s website? From what I read there Sahar does not think its right to compare Madoff with Dicker because Maddoff was convicted and Dicker has not been convicted of anything

•••
•••
Have you read those comments on Eliiot`s website? From what I read there Sahar does not think its right to compare Madoff with Dicker because Maddoff was convicted and Dicker has not been convicted of anything

Well that dick has some of my money! I paid for a lifetime membership and I'm still alive. Maybe a class-action lawsuit is in order. Maybe lifetime members should own a portion of the DNF domain name!

Sahar said "NamesPros in my humble opinion should have done a better job protecting Adam. We live in a law abiding society, the courts are our moderators, not some message board and a bunch of trolls."

Sahar should also know that there is a little thing called the "court of public opinion" too. Adam has been convicted in that court and should also be convicted in a court of law.

Sahar thinks NP should "protect Adam". From what, people who were wronged by him?

So Sahar thinks we are all a bunch of trolls huh? No one on this forum should do business with Sahar, Adam or any of their websites. Boycott them both.

Sahar shows very poor judgement in his support of Adam.

•••
Since he doesn't care about his own reputation and other domainers, why should anyone care about his AMA...Sort of viral marketing he is doing by bringing Adam to the AMA...

•••
Let's give a nod to the fact that Sahar Sarid is involved with Mugshots [d0t] com, which essentially scrapes public arrest information and lists it on their website.

Of course everything is for profit, so you can remove your listing on Mugshots for a fee:

1 arrest including mugshot(s) - $399.00
2 arrests including mugshots - $798.00
3 arrests including mugshots - $1197.00
4 arrests including mugshots - $1479.00
5 arrests including mugshots - $1799.00

There are a lot of people out there with 3-4 arrests (sad but true) so if they want to erase their digital footprint it will cost them upwards of $1500 USD.

This activity has made some people very rich, but it is also very illegal to extort money from people in this fashion.

I had an inquiry on a 4L from someone who participated in this activity, and while doing research on him I found that the courts had basically drained his finances and had levied millions that he made from the site ($3mil +). Essentially burning his reputation.

Which is why when Sahar Sarid says, "I’ll burn my reputation a hundred times," it's of no surprise. Anything to make a buck.

•••
Wow this guy really is scum, and piggybacking on Reddit's AMA is not fair either. I dont know if its trademarked but the ama subreddit probably wouldn't like it.

•••
Its a good idea for Sahar to go on a world tour again :)

•••
Frank Schilling has been a top notch guy in this industry. I repect him for the fact that he respects the business ethics altogether.
#respect

•••
#DomainingAMA

Entertainment By: Bill Cosby
Catering Services: Jared Fogle

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back