Domain Empire

news Sahar Sarid to launch DomainingAMA.com: Invites Adam Dicker

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
Earlier this week, Sahar Sarid announced a new venture called DomainingAMA.com. Visitors will be able to ask questions of the participants, and the format will be similar to that of a Reddit “Ask Me Anything” interview. Here’s what Sahar said about DomainingAMA on Facebook:

“Next Monday. 3/28, I’ll be releasing a new platform called ‪#‎DomainingAMA‬, it is a Domaining spin on Reddit AMA and for five days a week at noon, est., we will feature one person per day to share and give their all with our community. ‪#‎Domaining‬ will never be the same.”

Screen-Shot-2016-03-20-at-8.14.23-AM.png

Source

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Sadly those names don't seem to belong to the same list anymore. Smart decision postponing it, all the hostility should blow over by next week. :xf.grin:

•••
Last edited:
•••
This isn't a sarcastic question, I would really like to know…What exactly has Sahar Sarid done /organized /achieved to be considered some sort of domain guru? I've been around and about domains since 2005 and have certainly heard his name but can't remember in what specific regard. I know he had TheConceptualist blog, but that packed it in years ago.

Surely owning Mugshots.com isn't the sum of his domaining "achievements"?

•••
Many new domainers would not have even heard of him .......ohhh my ego

•••
Can we stop giving this guy attention for his little publicity stunt?

DomainingAMA?

Nobody cares.

•••
Yes I own DomainerGate ....should I auction it so one of you can start your own high end podcast/blog ?

•••
•••
•••
•••
at some point he owned atlas dot com, spyware dot com etc.. Make your own decisions

•••
Hundreds lost their lifetime membership fee at DNF and Sahir defends the owner? I am one person who will not visit domaining ama. Tired of these so called experts supporting crooks.

•••
Hundreds lost their lifetime membership fee at DNF and Sahir defends the owner? I am one person who will not visit domaining ama. Tired of these so called experts supporting crooks.

when i started domaining , i joined DNF, and followed the advices and got zero results

worst than money, is the loss of time learning something that does not work, and does not make any sense

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back