Dynadot

Russian IDN's

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
please appraise a pare of russian IDN's

xn--80atcxa4d.com (ссылка.com; link.com in Russian)

Google: 375 000 000
Яндекс Wordstat: 111369

---

xn--80ahcbq0cyav6f.com (федерация.com; federation.com in Russian)

Google: 60 400 000
Яндекс Wordstat: 93976

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Its pretty hard to give $$$ value so i like to just give you a thumbs up on them :) , The stats look pretty good and the names seem to be nice generics . To compare your names i recently sold скидки.com
( Discounts.com )
1 - 10 of about 29,200,000 for "скидки" for $500.00 on IDNF , I personally think the buyer got a steal.

•••
ссылка doesn not mean link. It means the item which you are sending somewhere.

•••
thegenius1, thanks) I saw that deals on IDNF. But nobody wants my federation.com even for 35 bucks ;) ;)

Rom, 'ссылка' also has 'exile, sending' meaning. But actually this word is used as 'link' in RUnet :)

And what do you think about IDN's future? Will IDN be using as usual as simple names? Should I try to sell my IDN's now or it's better to wait for 1-2 years?

•••
badGe said:
thegenius1, thanks) I saw that deals on IDNF. But nobody wants my federation.com even for 35 bucks ;) ;)

Rom, 'ссылка' also has 'exile, sending' meaning. But actually this word is used as 'link' in RUnet :)

And what do you think about IDN's future? Will IDN be using as usual as simple names? Should I try to sell my IDN's now or it's better to wait for 1-2 years?

Selling now is not a good idea unless you have a lot of renewal fees to meet.

The idea is not really to sell at all, but to hold on until the revenue streams kick-in.

12 months should make a very serious difference. Once the PPC arrives, you will have unsolicited offers by the bucketful.

•••
ссылка.com at the moment has 300 UV per month, I think from type-in.

•••
it calls "typo", not "type-in"!

•••
•••
Nice domains.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back