IT.COM

showcase Robot domains have great future? Showcase Your Robot Domains Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Deleted.

Last edited:
•••
•••
This was hand regged by an Indonesian, 4 years ago.

I saw it on a sales report thread at Indonesian Domainers Forum.

irobot.in
$770

•••
This was hand regged by an Indonesian, 4 years ago.

I saw it on a sales report thread at Indonesian Domainers Forum.

Selling TM names is risky

•••
•••
robodrone.com $2,295

afternic

•••
•••
Agreed. But I still feel Robots is not bad at all. After all, we don't have 1 person but persons in a city.

•••
Agreed. But I still feel Robots is not bad at all. After all, we don't have 1 person but persons in a city.

sounds awkward

•••
SBOTS.com has 35 mins left on Sedo auctions and is at $250 if anyone is interested? :)

•••
DroneZone.com - $2,500 - sedo (not mine)

•••
•••
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F5b-mkk-GE"]The Tv Robot Man - YouTube[/ame]

Just something we created in the backyard

:ghost:

I miss the Tv Robot Man (my voice)

Last edited:
•••
•••
All these robotic devices! Better have good security in place :bingo:

•••
2 of them :D

robo xa (com)
robo zy (com)

•••
Don't invest in such names , but I think that really popular would be robots for sex. I mean something like copies/clones of celebs, something like that.

I firmly believe in some years lone men with no luck at love will be glad to purchase a sex partner robot. Think about this: she does not have headaches, she is willing to please you at any time and in whatever you want, she does not ask you money or taking her for shopping, she is programmed to love you and express it in any way you like. Perhaps some may believe only losers would purchase a robot to have sex with, but not every man is Frank Sinatra or Gene Simmons to bed any woman they wish.
There are thousands of lone men who just cannot conquer any woman or just did not have the luck to find what the want. I may sound weird but I bet these men will want to buy a robot to have a physical AI driven company rather than loneliness.

I secured: sexpartnerbot.com and sexpartnerrobot.com

•••
Just hand regged .com

roboticguard

when I read robotic guard I remember Bionic Six haha... I don't know why :)

•••
The two robo domains I'm holding onto are:

Hebots.com

Shebots.com

As EquadorBusiness mentioned, the market for Droid sex will probably be astronomical :)

•••
The two robo domains I'm holding onto are:

Hebots.com

Shebots.com

As EquadorBusiness mentioned, the market for Droid sex will probably be astronomical :)

Thanks for the idea I regged sexpartnerdroid.com a few minutes ago.
:bingo:

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

and sexpartnerandroid.com

•••
I have kidbotics and kidbotix (both .com)

•••
since there is militaryrobot

there should be civicrobot and civilianrobot

all .coms :)

•••
•••
Gaybot.com
RobotDown.com
Yorbot.com

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back