Dynadot

showcase Robot domains have great future? Showcase Your Robot Domains Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
accepting offers for
  • BotRob.com
Cheers
Corey

•••
RoboticProducts.com

Bought it at GD expired auction for >$100, been holding it ever since. I've done a little bit of outbound on it with no luck. I'll probably continue to hold unless I get an inbound offer within a few years, otherwise i'll push it to auction.

•••
•••
BotAlarm.com
RoboticAdvise.com
OpenHardwareRobots.com
ManageRobot.com
InformRobot.com
ScrapyBot.com

•••
BotAlarm.com
RoboticAdvise.com
OpenHardwareRobots.com
ManageRobot.com
InformRobot.com
ScrapyBot.com

Don't reg, buy aftermarket whilst it's still cheap to do so!

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
I'm currently holding a lot of what I refer to as "domestic" robot names, dealing with everyday tasks, chores and items... I'm curious if anyone else is holding these types of names and/or if they've had any interest in these sorts of domains... (And in general, your sense of value for these types of names...)

Some of my "Robo domestics" :

Bathroom Robot
Beard Bot
Beauty Robot
Bed Robot / Robot Bed
Carpet Robot
Closet Robot
Clothes Bot
Dish Robot
Drain Bot
Garbage Robot
Laundry Robot
Mail Robots
Robot Shower
Shave Bot
Shoe Robot
Tub Bot
Window Robot

•••
"domestic" robot names, dealing with everyday tasks, chores and items

Not sure really, especially when they are so specific - would home task automation products be likely to be brandables? I like *bot names better because they can be a physical item or a virtual entity or program, or a term for something that finds or deals with the keyword.

The problem is we are starting with assumptions about robots that may not be right - they may just fit into people's ideas of a smart or connected lifestyle and not be seen as robots, just handy gizmos you can control remotely. I certainly think robots will be huge but not all names - ok, I only have few.

•••
•••
  • robomotorbike.com
Cheers
Corey

•••
RobotPrintLab.com
FixerBots.com
RobotLists.com

•••
•••
•••
I have a mini site built for exoskeleton.ca Of course I had to add some of my cheesy humor to a page. :xf.cool:

exoskeleton400x291.jpg

Tonight I started on some content for hellhwy

Last edited:
•••
  • teleroboticsystems.com
Cheers
Corey

•••
Sales

agebot.com 204 USD
onlineroboticstocktrader.com 205 USD
amazingrobots.com 190 USD
overdriverobotics.com 165 USD

•••
I gues maybe only .com robot names are getting interest. I have a list of good .co.uk robot names. The main traffic has been on robosecurity.co.uk here are some of my robot domains

Robotregistration.co.uk
Robocourier.co.uk.
Courierbot.co.uk
Courierbots.co.uk
Botrental.co.uk
Botrentals.co.uk
Roborental.co.uk
Roborentals.co.uk
Roborepairs.co.uk
Botrepair.co.uk
Botrepairs.co.uk
Botinsurance.co.uk
Securitybots.co.uk
Botapps.co.uk
Robosecurity.co.uk
Roboregistration.com
Domesticrobot.co.uk
Robo-maid.com

•••
RobotDiagnostic.com
RobotTreat.com

•••
•••
•••
RoomServiceBot - RoomServiceRobot

THIS ROOM-SERVICE ROBOT IS A REAL HIT WITH HOTEL GUESTS

A room-service robot called Relay is wowing hotel guests to such an extent that they’re ordering stuff just to have an encounter with the autonomous helper.

The robot has been garnering plenty of interest beyond guests, too, with creator Savioke last month scoring $15 million from backers in its latest round of funding.

Relay is currently operating in 12 hotels across the U.S., the LA Times reported Sunday, helping to transport a variety of items to guests when called.

For front desk staff, Relay is a breeze to operate. When a guest calls for a toothbrush, towel, or some similar item, all they do is place it in the enclosed compartment at the top of the robot, tap in the room number, and hit “go.” Three-foot-tall Relay uses Wi-Fi and on-board cameras and sensors to find its way around corners and along corridors. It also calls the elevator wirelessly and, importantly, automatically alerts the guest once it arrives outside the room.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/relay-the-hotel-room-service-robot/

•••
•••
Amazed how far this thread has come since I started it Jun 8, 2013.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back