IT.COM

showcase Robot domains have great future? Showcase Your Robot Domains Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
RobotDiagnostic.com
RobotTreat.com

Hey @Gray Wolf, I like your thinking with RobotDiagnostic.com... I think testing/disagnotics of robot issues is going to be a big deal in the future. To this end, I picked up a related name:

Bot Test

•••
RobotConsultancy.com
IdealRobots.com
RiverRobot.com
RobotRally.com
RoboDisk.com

•••
AntiTerrorRobot.com >> A bit hard to spell but considering the security issues today we will need these boys and i guess china has developed some already :D

•••
Amazed how far this
thread has come since I started it Jun 8, 2013.

And chatbots haven't even posted here yet!

When they do it may annoy people so you might want to read this fascinating stuff

https://radix-communications.com/writing-virtual-assistants-abuse

Why people swear at bots (and what copywriters should do about it)

For a bot, standing up to verbal abuse isn’t just an add-on: it’s essential for continued engagement. If you write bot scripts, it’s time to teach your bot some self-respect.

It seems some people even ask the bot what it's wearing so it needs to have a reply ready.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Having some good names i dont mind selling.
Pm me if interested in the list.

•••
•••
Inspired by the Chinese Anti-Terror Robot

The reconnaissance robot – known as scout – takes field detection on using sensor or camera. Once it senses a suspicious explosive item or chemical, it transmits information to headquarters for further probe.

Chinese Firm Introduces Anti-Terror Robots Amid Increasing Terror Attacks Worldwide : Robotics : Tech Times

ScoutRobot.com - make offer

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
If you can auction Bot domains, why not auction Bots? ;)

Bot Auctions
There are 2 avenues here -

1 - physical robots
2 - personal, virtual assistant bots

Most of the showcased names don't fit the criteria. And keep in mind that companies like Apple and Google will dominate the space, rendering all but a few domains worthless.

•••
There are 2 avenues here -

1 - physical robots
2 - personal, virtual assistant bots

Most of the showcased names don't fit the criteria. And keep in mind that companies like Apple and Google will dominate the space, rendering all but a few domains worthless.

@Keith, thanks so much for your thoughts... When I regged the bulk of my Bot related names a few years ago, I was really thinking about "physical" robots - Specifically, domestic/consumer robots. I figured they'd eventually be a high-ticket item found in most households, and I used "car" domains as an exemplar for my name selection, as I figured a lot of the same rules would apply... (e.g. The high-end bot business model would mirror that for cars, other high-value purchases, etc...) Hence an emphasis on insurance/loans/auctions/repair/sales, etc.

If I read what you're saying here right, you don't think this type of strategy is applicable in this vertical... Am I understanding you correctly? What exactly is the "criteria" you would apply? Thanks for any clarification you can supply...

Last edited:
•••
@Keith, thanks so much for your thoughts... When I regged the bulk of my Bot related names a few years ago, I was really thinking about "physical" robots - Specifically, domestic/consumer robots. I figured they'd eventually be a high-ticket item found in most households, and I used "car" domains as an exemplar for my name selection, as I figured a lot of the same rules would apply... (e.g. The high-end bot business model would mirror that for cars, other high-value purchases, etc...) Hence an emphasis on insurance/loans/auctions/repair/sales, etc.

If I read what you're saying here right, you don't think this type of strategy is applicable in this vertical... Am I understanding you correctly? What exactly is the "criteria" you would apply? Thanks for any clarification you can supply...
I wasn't referring to your domain as worthless. I just think the space is much more limited than people realize. The virtual world of bots will certainly be bigger than the physical imo. That said, it's going to be controlled by the big boys which limits the number of domains necessary for the space.

•••
RoboCoffeeNP.jpg

•••
I wasn't referring to your domain as worthless. I just think the space is much more limited than people realize. The virtual world of bots will certainly be bigger than the physical imo. That said, it's going to be controlled by the big boys which limits the number of domains necessary for the space.

I agree that virtual assistants or virtual "Bots" will be limited to the big players in AI...(e.g Google/Apple/Amazon/MS, Major Airlines, etc.)...

As to the market for physical robots, well, I think this is going to be wide open with a variety of companies both selling, financing, installing and servicing the robots... (e.g. Look at how many roomba clones are already out there...) This said, I certainly expect certain big players to own the lion's share of the business, just like with autos, appliances, etc.... But there will be room for lots of smaller players as well... JMHO...

(Also, anecdotally, I'm getting inquiries in on my "bot" related names every week at this point... It looks like most folks want to buy in low $$$$, but I'm holding out for a bit more... ;))

Last edited:
•••
•••
BotRob.com // ScoutRobot.com on auction here @ NamePros

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • SlaveRobot {com}
  • PommeRobot {com}
  • KodBot {com}
+
BotSniper {com} // EmbraceBot {com} // SlideRobot {com} // ForumRobots {com} // ForumBots {com} //

PM your offers

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back