Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Rightside Premium Names

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

jrzeygirl

Established Member
Impact
15
What up peeps! TGIF! I hope everyone is doing well and having a great day! ;)

eNom is excited to announce that one of our registrar partners will be offering 50% off Rightside premium domains! This killer deal is in conjunction with the lifetime renewals of just $10.00! :-o

This promo is ONLY AVAILABLE for two hours on Thursday, June 16th from 3:00 - 5:00 MST. Email [email protected] for more information!

Have a great weekend! B-)
 
3
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Most excellent...thanks for the heads up.!
 
0
•••
is there a list of gTLD that this applies to? seems like ntldstats lists rightside as the registry for some domains that their own site doesn't list
 
0
•••
1
•••
Crap! I just realized that I am having "Donuts with Dads" with my daughters at their school right at the time. That stinks. Sorry, Rightside, my daughters are more important.
 
1
•••
I don't have kids. If I did, I'd rather spend my time at "Donuts with Dads" with my daughters. :)
 
0
•••
The domains are extremely overpriced... waste of time imo
 
1
•••
The domains are extremely overpriced... waste of time imo
Agreed 50% off is nothing when it comes to Rightsides "premium" domains.
 
0
•••
I picked up two :)

But why the short notice and the special lasting only 2 hours? Isn't the goal to get as many of the premium domains moved that have been on offer for a while but did not sell at the indicated price? :?:

Thanks,
Brandon
 
0
•••
The list of available domains was 956,443 lines long. A two week advance notice would have been nice to fully analyse the list and make competent buy decisions.

I was only able to have a closer look at maybe 10,000 domains on my short list. Would have loved to buy more.

Thanks,
Brandon
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back