Dynadot

Epik.com Promotional Rightside gTLD Premium Domain pricing now available for Pre-Order!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob Monster

Founder of EpikTop Member
Epik Founder
Impact

Epik.com is proud to announce promotional pricing on Rightside premium gTLD domain names through the weekend ahead of the public release date on Monday! Pre-orders are free on a first-come, first-served basis which will reserve them exclusively! Choose from highly sought after gTLDs such as:

.ACTOR
.AIRFORCE
.ARMY
.ATTORNEY
.AUCTION
.BAND
.CONSULTING
.DANCE
.DEGREE
.DEMOCRAT
.DENTIST
.ENGINEER
.FAMILY
.FORSALE
.FUTBOL
.GIVES
.HAUS
.IMMOBILIEN
.KAUFEN
.LAWYER
.LIVE
.MARKET
.MODA
.MORTGAGE
.NAVY
.NEWS
.NINJA
.PUB
.REHAB
.REPUBLICAN
.REVIEWS
.RIP
.ROCKS
.SALE
.SOCIAL
.SOFTWARE
.STUDIO
.VET
.VIDEO

Many top premium names are available right now for the very first time. Act fast before the name you want is taken! Premium names will have regular renewal rate fees.

Click here for the top 2,500 premium domains list, and click here for the entire list of 1MM premium domains. All prices listed are in USD.

Visit Epik.com for more details on this promotional event right now!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Appreciate you sharing the lists Rob. Unsure I'll buy any of these but thought I'd take a look at the 2,500 list. Can't seem to open the file though. Any suggestions?

•••
@Adam - These are all CSV files. The main list is 25MB so it may take a bit to download. If anyone wants these files emailed as a zip file, let us know. You can also find them here:

http://www.epik.com/promos/rightside/

As context, long-time domainer Roy Lopez ([email protected]), who just joined Epik this week, put these lists together after realizing last night at the DN Seattle event that these lists were not widely accessible. Upon review, I would say there are some decent deals in these lists, especially without the premium renewals. So, thanks to Roy, and happy hunting to all.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back