Dynadot

Rights on name (.eu) new email from domaindiscount24

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DNWizardX9

Account Closed
Impact
Domaindiscount24 sent an email out to their customers expecting more from registrants on their .eu domains. This is the only part i couldn't fill out as i don't have any rights on the name. But i should be able to have it registered during a later sunrise period where you don't really need rights on the name. Did eurid change their mind? and what should i put in this field. I don't want to put "none" then i'd get screwed ;p

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
maybe someone else is trying to reg it as well for the first sunrise period

•••
I am also a little confused by this email, what do we have to do and when do we have to do it by? What are our options now?

-Jarrod

•••
JeffM2 said:
I should be able to have it registered during a later sunrise period where you don't really need rights on the name. Did eurid change their mind?

in which sunrise period do you not need rights? i thought you need trademark rights in the first sunrise, and company rights in the second sunrise.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back