NameSilo

Rick Schwartz sold BestOdds.com for $3.6 MILLION

Labeled as information in Domain Industry News, started by Debasis, Jan 27, 2021

Replies:
Views:

1. dotman

dotman Upgraded Member Gold Account ★★★★★★★★★★

Congratulations ! Rick.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. DomainBarracksRob

DomainBarracksRob Top Contributor VIP

3. DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

DOMAIN ILLUMINATI Owner of ▲ the most expensive domain of all time. VIP Gold Account

$ 3.6 million USD !?

4. Future Sensors

Future Sensors 78% of human domainers will be replaced by robots Gold Account

What's the question?

5. DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

DOMAIN ILLUMINATI Owner of ▲ the most expensive domain of all time. VIP Gold Account

The question is what @Rick Schwartz means exactly with "solid" deal.

6. Future Sensors

Get over it, it's his money.

7. DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

There is nothing for me to overcome, I just answered your question.

No problem if you prefer to evade the question I stated (what R. S. exactly meant with "solid" deal), it is anyway only he who could answer it.

8. Future Sensors

@Rick Schwartz has made 42 posts on nP. I'm afraid he won't explain or discuss this further with you. That's why I suggested to let it go. He made a great deal.

The number 42 is, in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams, the "Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything", calculated by an enormous supercomputer named Deep Thought over a period of 7.5 million years.

9. DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

No problem for me, I don't need to know it - but in case he wants, he can explain the community what he meant.

10. DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

Maybe he meant so lit with solid in this case, I don't know ...

11. elevator

elevator DnCombo.com VIP

No! It is not likely to be money laundry. You see there are three things in play there. One is the personalty of the seller and the second is that "the beauty is always in the eyes of the beholders" The pocket of the buyer is the third factor..
    That is the worth of the domain by the buyer. You know it depends on what he wanted to do with the domain and his pocket worth.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2021
  12. Sebastien

Sebastien Established Member

13. DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

A solid WHOIS - query may be helpful.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2021

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice