Domain Empire

news Rick Schwartz Announces Will Soon Open A Domain Brokerage

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Bob Hawkes

Top Member
NameTalent.com
Impact
On Twitter this hour @Rick Schwartz has shared that he will soon be announcing a new domain brokerage firm that he is starting.

In a later tweet he added that he had just hand registered GameChangingDomains.com that he is considering using as the domain name.

Will definitely be interesting to learn details.

Bob
DomainKingBrokerage.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I like GameChangingDomains.com, sensible names - no matter how long they are - are good. I think RicksPicks would've been good but alas, it's taken.

•••
•••
Rick tweeted that he will use STUD.com for the brokerage instead of those names mentioned in the original post. Much better in my opinion

•••
•••
Thanks @Lox Great informative video, they came up with great ideas on how to name a company, branding, but they themselves don't seem to own their own brandname in the .com namely "catchword.com" but are using "catchwordbranding.com".... that's where we domainers fill in the gap. If they owned catchword.com it would give them more credit...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back