IT.COM

information Domain King Rick Schwartz Expands Empire with AiGeneratedImages.com Acquisition

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
In a strategic move that has the online business community buzzing with excitement, Rick Schwartz, renowned in the domain industry as the “Domain King,” announced the acquisition of AiGeneratedImages.com. Schwartz made the announcement via his official Twitter handle, @DomainKing, on Saturday afternoon, sharing his enthusiasm for the latest addition to his domain portfolio.
Read More.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
"In a strategic move that has the online business community buzzing with excitement"

Sure :)

Last edited:
•••
Too looong domain

Last edited:
•••
Domainer wins long, 3 word, AI domain yesterday at Dropcatch, domain community loses their sh!t.

I wish this section would be for more serious stuff, not random auction wins with nonsense titles.

Last edited:
•••
"In a strategic move that has the online business community buzzing with excitement"

Sure :)
Yeah, I think that's a stretch.

Is the business world buzzing over a single word .NET I bought for mid $XXX? :ROFL:

Brad

Last edited:
•••
How about:
"...but also positions Schwartz as a key player in the rapidly evolving AI technology sector." :ROFL::ROFL:

Overall, a bad name. A pretty good name from a legacy domainer's perspective maybe, but nothing to be excited about.

Last edited:
•••
Lol I saw this in the drop list!

I tried to dropsatxh it with dynadot

•••
Domainer wins long, 3 word, AI domain yesterday at Dropcatch, domain community loses their sh!t.

I wish this section would be for more serious stuff, not random auction wins with nonsense titles.
I disagree

I feel like this is news news

He's a respected domaijer from the 90s with only dictionary domains

Him peeling into dropcatch to bid on a seemingly long and cumbersome domain is a valuable insight

It means AI must really be a hype that's serious and we aren't taking the category seriously enough

•••
I disagree

I feel like this is news news

He's a respected domaijer from the 90s with only dictionary domains

Him peeling into dropcatch to bid on a seemingly long and cumbersome domain is a valuable insight

It means AI must really be a hype that's serious and we aren't taking the category seriously enough
He’s also hand regged .me domains with dashes in them in the past. If you need some big domainer winning an ai domain in auction to tell you they’re hot right now, you simply haven’t been paying attention. AI domains are getting picked up every day now

Last edited:
•••
He’s also hand regged .me domains with dashes in them in the past. If you need some big domainer winning an ai domain in auction to tell you they’re hot right now, you simply haven’t been paying attention
Oh I didn't know he also buys garbo like the rest of us 🤣

Ok then no hype...

I thought he was the kind of whale who never buys anything unless it's premium

•••
Inspired by aigeneratedimages.com .. I bought Aigenerated.pics :xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
I think is waste of money, can be used as redirect, check Ideogram it does not contain AI in it.
People love brands.

•••
haha. as if he is going to live for another 100 years. If the son of Adam had a valley full of gold, he would want to have two valleys. Nothing fills his mouth but the dust of the grave.

•••
haha. as if he is going to live for another 100 years. If the son of Adam had a valley full of gold, he would want to have two valleys. Nothing fills his mouth but the dust of the grave.
What is this random religious shi.

We talking about speculation on ai domains and Schwartz king

•••
aiimagegenerator would be a better domain to own than the one he chose, though I don't like setups where you have "ii" together like that.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back