NameSilo

Rick Latona is Back - He Bags the Biggest Domain Sale Reported Over the Past 2 Weeks

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The last many of you heard, Rick Latona had sold his domain sales newsletter to partner Toby Clements and ridden off into the sunset, headed for a new specialty selling developed websites rather than domains. It turns out reports of Latona's domain only sales demise were a bit premature. He just closed a 6-figure sale that leads DN Journal's latest weekly chart. You can get all of the details here: http://www.dnjournal.com/archive/domainsales/2011/20110921.htm

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
He needs to pass some domains my way! :hehe:

•••
Rick said the days of consistently brokering 6 fig type of domains are getting fewer and farther between, so he's going after income producing websites. Congratz on the sale Rick L

•••
I noticed 4 3-character .coms selling for 4 figures. Have to get more real, I guess...

•••
I noticed 4 3-character .coms selling for 4 figures. Have to get more real, I guess...

You should put up a kind of minisite on it with lots of ad feeds. Then claim it costs just $100 a year to get $100,000 revenue... then Rick Latona will market it for something like $500,000 to the general public.

Of course I think it's a waste of a LLL.com when you can do it on an awkward keyword hyphen domain.

Maybe the "good stuff" is on his secret list. :hearts:

•••
The fool sold off the crown jewels - his newsletter email list - for a pittance

And he knows it.

Basically a license to print money for very little effort.
$150,000 commish in 3 mths.

Plus he could've used that list to leverage onto other things..

Oh well...I guess that's why some people need to go to business school.

End of

Last edited:
•••
Previously Rick Latona has closed his website where he useto do domain auctions, and now he is selling domain names with Toby Clements. Toby Clements has sold many nice domains in the industry through their newsletter.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back