IT.COM

Reviews of baseballworld's investing and development group

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

wormfood

----Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Are there any updates? Did any of the investors paid back anything yet?

•••
Are there any updates? Did any of the investors paid back anything yet?

I'm willing to bet, no one got a refund and BBW will never be back.

•••
did he know itd fail
or did it just not work out

•••
Reason doesn't matter. Careers can be rebuilt, reputations are forever..

•••
i never said it mattered.
I asked cause I wanted to know.

•••
i never said it mattered.
I asked cause I wanted to know.
Was not directed at your very valid questions @alcy . More a blanket statement, coming from seeing so many of these cases of honest people falling victims to scam artists..

In this case, may not have even been a scam though, just a failed business with the proprietor too embarrassed to come clean. Still no excuse to leave folks high and dry.

•••
From May 4 2017:
My questions were-what kind of skills are you looking for in your group? and what is the buy in?
Answer:
"how much are you looking to invest?"

That was an immediate red flag and I passed.
Not against a domain investment group, just not BBW's.

•••
I'm guessing this is long ended .. and I'm not really looking to peel off the band-aid (sorry if it brings up bad memories to those who lost money), but I was just curious as to what domains were actually held by this fund? Were they all trademark infringing domains? Were they all randreg's? About how many were held?

•••
I'm guessing this is long ended .. and I'm not really looking to peel off the band-aid (sorry if it brings up bad memories to those who lost money), but I was just curious as to what domains were actually held by this fund? Were they all trademark infringing domains? Were they all randreg's? About how many were held?

Lol, I didn't even know, because I didn't understand a word what he wrote me. It was English, but a product of a crazy mind. Well, it cost me $200, but now I'm smarter, and I don't trust anyone as a partner I don't have a friendship with.

•••
Lol, I didn't even know, because I didn't understand a word what he wrote me. It was English, but a product of a crazy mind. Well, it cost me $200, but now I'm smarter, and I don't trust anyone as a partner I don't have a friendship with.

Yes, agreed.

•••
That guy is still alive, was online here in October 2020.

•••
I'm not sure why he wants to return to this site with his old account, not a wise action.

•••
Yeah. It took a couple of months to notice that he was online and even left some posts....

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back