Dynadot

Reviews of baseballworld's investing and development group

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

wormfood

----Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Which makes one wonder. Was he setting something up the entire time? Maybe his sheep suit started wearing thin and he new his time was up. Or maybe I am just the wrong person to cross. Yes, it is only $200 but it is way more than that to me and I have such a hard time letting such things go.

Reminds me of when I lost money to Adam Dicker...... Big post on NP about that, many affected. Lesson learned. I do not give out one cent until product/service is completed and only then, to a reputable escrow company. Sad that a handshake and someone's word no longer matters. Thats what it was like when I grew up many moons ago.

•••
I never declared that the member was guilty or innocent of a crime! In fact, I never even said anything about such a matter nor did I tie my post with that link to any proper person or thereof. I posted a public document for instructional purposes only!
You left this member 3 negative trader comments, so something would wrong x3 for you to go to that step?

•••
I did a reverse WHOIS on some of his domains, and notice a lot of 2018 expiration dates. So while the fund may be dry, it (or he) doesn't appear to be lacking domains. Maybe he NEEDS a sale to honor those who are requesting their money back? And until then is laying low? Without knowing the full story, I question how he is doing, and hope the reason for no response isn't due to an unrelated tragedy.
Looks to own about 1100 domains, many trademarks meant to get misguided ppc.

About a $10k annual renewal liability.

•••
I was also part of this "group" as I paid Baseballworld $200. I received $4 in August :)
I'm not sure if he is a scammer, there's a chance he just screwed this up and now he doesn't have the guts to tell the members that he burnt the money and no money and/or domains left.
Anyway, I always thought that this $200 investment is highly speculative and I can lose it, so it's not a big shocker. Of course, it would be great to get at least a portion of this payment back...

same, I paid $200 and received $4 in August. :bored:

•••
Seems like some members got $4 back so far. Where are the others who invested?

•••
Great news! I literally stayed awake straight through last night and I have eyes on him to include his aliases and personal current place of residence and phone numbers(significant others). Took a few misses with calling people who have his old number and boy did they have things to say to me about who I was looking for. He is hunkered deep but I kept pursuing through his entourage that seems to be hiding him. Thank God he tripped up on one thing that I was able to exploit and verify that it was him and my info was current! For as much online presence as he had I really couldn't believe how much he was hidden.(All the more reason I now think/feel that this was by design! I even got to leave a voice mail this morning and an online chat which was very fufilling as I have also researched exactly what he did is called and the agency/agencies that are EXTREMELY interested in Affinity investing/investments.I tried bringing the chat avenue I had opened with him earlier and strangely enough, it wasn't available anymore.

I will not discuss this matter ANY further in ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM ON Namepros.com! For those of you that have been affected by this ,"situation," you may contact me at [email protected]. I WILL ONLY TALK TO THOSE THAT HAD MONETARY TIES TO THIS SITUATION THOUGH! Thank you to those that have reached out and helped.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
That's cray-cray. I have a feeling we are going to see more of this open up.

•••
???

You've been promising for days to deliver your experience. I'm still waiting to read it to understand scope. Why the sudden change? :/
You are correct that I did intend on doing exactly that. However, after some careful consideration and professional guidance that I have been given, I will not be discussing this any further here. The people affected have been given my contact info and I would appreciate leaving it at that. Discussing any further on this site is not in my best interest and I now feel that it wouldn't be professional to give a play by play of this unfortunate situation on a public forum. The members that are/have been affected know who they are and they can contact me. Thank you.

Todd

•••
You are correct that I did intend on doing exactly that. However, after some careful consideration and professional guidance that I have been given, I will not be discussing this any further here. The people affected have been given my contact info and I would appreciate leaving it at that. Discussing any further on this site is not in my best interest and I now feel that it wouldn't be professional to give a play by play of this unfortunate situation on a public forum. The members that are/have been affected know who they are and they can contact me. Thank you.

Todd
You don't feel the need to warn other members of clues to other aliases or the factors that led to this person doing what they did?

•••
You don't feel the need to warn other members of clues to other aliases or the factors that led to this person doing what they did?
Educational link for anyone who might ever be approached to invest in a group or any investment for that matter........https://www.sec.gov in regards to affinity investment reporting.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Discussing any further on this site is not in my best interest and I now feel that it wouldn't be professional to give a play by play of this unfortunate situation on a public forum.

I don't think anybody is asking for a play by play. I think people just want to understand scope. Though, I didn't invest in the fund, so if you feel you have all the tools / people you need to complete the investigation, then by all means, go radio silent and let us know the outcome.

It is my experience that informing the public will help uncover, confirm, or debunk any questions. Though, some questions are believed to be best asked directly or through proper channels. Also, by keeping it public, you leave room for others to come forth with additional info. Even if that info doesn't seem pertinent, you never know when it might come to scope. For instance, I think I remember BBW saying in the chat that he will personally guarantee the investment. Going as far to say that even if it fails, he will cover it out if his personal funds. Basically, to me, insinuating it was a win/win. Now I don't remember the timeline of when this was said, might have even been before (or around the time) the investment fund thread was created. Others have confirmed in the chat that something of this nature was said. These night not be the conditions you signed onto, but they were conditions I remember reading that made me consider joining at one point.

Understanding that we aren't asking for a playbook, can you answer the below questions that I asked, to which you said you'd reply to...

@Keukatodd - Not sure if this was mentioned somewhere, but when did you invest in the fund? And when did you request a withdraw?

Lastly, and this is just a suggestion, please leave his family out of this unless you feel they are involved. I understand a call or two to try and reach BBW. I only mention this because you say you have eyes on him to include his residence and significant others phone number. IMO, family shouldn't be used as a pressure point. Again, this is coming from somebody who doesn't know full scope.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I don't think anybody is asking for a play by play. I think people just want to understand scope. Though, I didn't invest in the fund, so if you feel you have all the tools / people you need to complete the investigation, then by all means, go radio silent and let us know the outcome.

It is my experience that informing the public will help uncover, confirm, or debunk any questions. Though, some questions are believed to be best asked directly or through proper channels. Also, by keeping it public, you leave room for others to come forth with additional info. Even if that info doesn't seem pertinent, you never know when it might come to scope. For instance, I think I remember BBW saying in the chat that he will personally guarantee the investment. Going as far to say that even if it fails, he will cover it out if his personal funds. Basically, to me, insinuating it was a win/win. Now I don't remember the timeline of when this was said, might have even been before (or around the time) the investment fund thread was created. Others have confirmed in the chat that something of this nature was said. These night not be the conditions you signed onto, but they were conditions I remember reading that made me consider joining at one point.

Understanding that we aren't asking for a playbook, can you answer the below questions that I asked, to which you said you'd reply to...

Lastly, and this is just a suggestion, please leave his family out of this unless you feel they are involved. I understand a call or two to try and reach BBW. But I only mention this because you say you have eyes on him to include his residence and significant others phone number. IMO, family shouldn't be used as a pressure point. Again, this is coming from somebody who doesn't know full scope.
I invested on July 18th of 2017. The date in which I demanded refund was very soon after. I have gathered all the things you have mentioned from above and have given someone who is better educated with this type of situation everything that will help in the furtherment of my cause.
I appreciate the not involving family and I have ceased any further direct communication from myself.

•••
•••
•••
•••
So what's your updates folks? Anyone get their money back? Gotta be some news!

•••
Better yet, another $4 dividend?

•••
I've sent a message to baseballworld here on NP, but there's no reply. I guess I won't get my $196 back :)

•••
I invested $200, got $4 in July. I was suspicious in the beginning, but gave it a try. Looks like I should have been more suspicious.

Anyone got any news on this now? Does anyone have his e-mail address? Would like to hear what he says.

•••
Regarding his likes, I think quite a huge number came from word or name games on the forum, so basically from irrelevant stuff. Looks of course nice on the first glimpse.

Now the big question is if the money invested is all gone and if you can say that it was stolen by him.

•••
Regarding his likes, I think quite a huge number came from word or name games on the forum, so basically from irrelevant stuff. Looks of course nice on the first glimpse.

Now the big question is if the money invested is all gone and if you can say that it was stolen by him.

He has hundreds of domains, so technically the money invested is not gone. I also lost $200 (minus $4 LOL), and I haven't given up on getting my money back. The problem is that he's off the map.

•••
Contact Todd for help and keep trying (y)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back