auctions YMCDN.com will it get paid?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
YMCDN.com closed at $127,801 on GoDaddy Auctions on Wednesday. The domain has a big link profile. Looking at Majestic.com: Information Homepage TitleN/ACrawled URLs333Indexed URLs15,672Educational Ref. Backlinks3,044Governmental Ref. Backlinks698Educational Ref. Domains479Governmental Ref. Domains128 External backlinks Fresh … [Read more...]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It would surprise me if the buyer comes through on this one. The domain is definitely not worth that kind of money unless I'm missing something.

•••
If they don't come thru, another scary afterthought of the money deadbeats are playing within the platform.

•••
It would surprise me if the buyer comes through on this one. The domain is definitely not worth that kind of money unless I'm missing something.

Agreed

•••
I bet no one will pay this amount....

•••

You are missing something.

This domain has incredible SEO value.

The value of this domain doesn't lie in the domain itself but in the back links, DA and Alexa ranking.

If you put a CDN site or business on a domain with this SEO quality, you will likely have something making a good chunk of change per month.

In saying all that the price paid was still quite high imo. But that's the norm at GD expired these days.

Last edited:
•••
The term may be a new patent or product or service which an individual or a company wishes to protect.
After all, a domain's value is what the buyer is willing to pay for it.

•••
You are missing something.

This domain has incredible SEO value.

The value of this domain doesn't lie in the domain itself but in the back links, DA and Alexa ranking.

If you put a CDN site or business on a domain with this SEO quality, you will likely have something making a good chunk of change per month.

In saying all that the price paid was still quite high imo. But that's the norm at GD expired these days.

I didn't check out the backlinks but they seem to be coming from a lot of domains so you could be right. Still not loving it for a cdn brand though and like you said, even with SEO value a high pricetag.

But you know, the cdn business is huge, lots of money there so yeah, watching this one to see what happens.

•••
Probably not. The domain is not memorable.

•••
Probably not. The domain is not memorable.

Actually I remember this domain very well ever since I read this thread :)
It's rather short.
"YM" + "CDN" and it is only 5 letters.
Weird sale but as I posted before, maybe the buyer has a very good reason to own it and this is why it reached such an astronomical price.

•••
Those stats are going to slow down after time, that is a big chunk of change you need to work from the bottom up to get your money back, is it worth it. Lottery ticket got godaddy.

•••
Actually I remember this domain very well ever since I read this thread :)
It's rather short.
"YM" + "CDN" and it is only 5 letters.
Weird sale but as I posted before, maybe the buyer has a very good reason to own it and this is why it reached such an astronomical price.

We kindly disagree.

•••
Very doubtful the buyer will pay.

•••
NOTICE: This domain name expired on 14/08/2019 and is pending renewal or deletion.

•••
Quote from whois: "
Organization:
Afternic, LLC - On Behalf of Domain Owner"

Does it usually means that it was purchased ?
Maybe the purchase wasn't fully completed.
Maybe due to the high sale price Godaddy is verifying the identity of the buyer with other means, like photo ID, bank statement etc..
Anyway, it seems that GoDaddy hasn't renewed it for another year yet.

•••
Update from whois:
Registration is now private.
Expires On:
2020-08-14
Updated On:
2019-09-25

It looks like a real sale after all :xf.eek: :blackalien:

•••
Back