NameSilo

Review: Vicious Voodoo - They don't PAY

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Signed up with them in end of February after Domainsponsor was acquired and became trivial. Only did that because I had good experience with parked.com back in 2007.

- RPM on the same domains were lower than SEDO
- Support quick but pathetic. Christian is rudest douche I have encountered in recent times
- They don't pay

They've not paid my revenues of March till now. Its 67 days now.

I believe there is something seriously wrong with this company. They gave me a silly excuse that they will pay at the end of May Its doubtful keeping in mind their conduct.

Will you wait 100 days to get your parking revenue?

I suggest everyone to leave this sinking ship. They might run with your money in future as well.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sorry you had a bad experience. I.M.O. they are one of my favorites and I have never had a bad experience with them, Christian,Donny, or any other staff.

I've had my money held for 90 days. It's part of the business and I fully understand that.

Btw; be happy they are at least paying you. They could easily not for a variety of reasons.

•••
Money held for 90 days is part of business? Really David?

I am parking domains way before you did. My money has never been held for 90 days. There is no reason for the same.

Look here. They clearly specified that money will not be held for any longer than 60 days - http://i.imgur.com/uFK1ChE.png

No, they don't have the right to not pay the revenue generated from domains I acquired for hundreds of thousands. What makes you believe they have the right to steal the money?

Sorry you had a bad experience. I.M.O. they are one of my favorites and I have never had a bad experience with them, Christian,Donny, or any other staff.

I've had my money held for 90 days. It's part of the business and I fully understand that.

Btw; be happy they are at least paying you. They could easily not for a variety of reasons.

Last edited:
•••
You may have never read the T.O.S of Voodoo or "ANY PARKING" company. Each parking company has a clause in their contract , which you agreed to upon signing up that states they can hold and seize your money for any reason what so ever.

For someone, like yourself, who has been in this business a long time, thank you for allowing me to share this piece of information with you.

•••
I hope the day never comes when Voodoo or other parking company steals your money for no reason.

TOS of a company/firm isn't the constitution nor the law.

You may have never read the T.O.S of Voodoo or "ANY PARKING" company. Each parking company has a clause in their contract , which you agreed to upon signing up that states they can hold and seize your money for any reason what so ever.

For someone, like yourself, who has been in this business a long time, thank you for allowing me to share this piece of information with you.

•••
I hope the day never comes when Voodoo or other parking company steals your money for no reason.

TOS of a company/firm isn't the constitution nor the law.

In the United States of America when you "agree" to the terms and conditions of a website it becomes a legally binding contract. Therefore that contract is the "LAW" to do business with that company.

Listen I understand you are frustrated but that does not make this company bad at all. I think you need to talk with management again .

Best of luck

•••
"contract is the LAW" - LOL, I'm done with you.

In the United States of America when you "agree" to the terms and conditions of a website it becomes a legally binding contract. Therefore that contract is the "LAW" to do business with that company.

Listen I understand you are frustrated but that does not make this company bad at all. I think you need to talk with management again .

Best of luck

•••
edit: f it, im just out of this -- smurgo, disrepect aint a good look, food for thought.

Last edited:
•••
^

Last edited:
•••
^

Last edited:
•••
•••
yeah, i ma just drop it and play it by ear. but i have 100+ 1&1 domains which take min 1 .5 minutes each to change NS... if i have to again cuz corrupt parking hosts, not gonna be .. thrilled

•••
I'm so lost as to what is going on.

•••
I like the way smurge handled this post. I appreciate and agree, we have to wait for the money. Parking companies have to check for their metrics and hold money till clarified. Otherwise they must pay from their pocket upto last 3 months earning if penalty imposed by Big G!

•••
No other parking company makes you wait for 90+ days.

One can of course request others to pay you after 90+ days as one is such a sultan of waiting.

I like the way smurge handled this post. I appreciate and agree, we have to wait for the money. Parking companies have to check for their metrics and hold money till clarified. Otherwise they must pay from their pocket upto last 3 months earning if penalty imposed by Big G!

•••
Yup they don't realize their corrupt practices will not take them anywhere.

Before sending the traffic they mentioned net30 payments and backtracked to net60 when payment was expected. Wonder they will be in the industry for long. I guess not.

I admired the owner Donny though. His community presence and work at parked.com

But someone said right - It takes years to build a reputation but only few moments to ruin it.

yeah, i ma just drop it and play it by ear. but i have 100+ 1&1 domains which take min 1 .5 minutes each to change NS... if i have to again cuz corrupt parking hosts, not gonna be .. thrilled

•••
This makes Bodis' net7 is pretty awesome :)

•••
That makes everyone look awesome.

DS - net7
Bodis - net7
SEDO- net15
PC - net15
Voodoo - net60

This makes Bodis' net7 is pretty awesome :)

Last edited:
•••
If it is first time payment Domainsponsor - 90 days waiting period

•••
Sorry I didn't see this thread before. So our normal policy is net30, and for about 98% of our customers it is net30. In a few cases, our system sets a customer to net60. This is based on in many cases we don't have a clue who you are. Then after you have used us for a few months, and we aren't seeing any issues our system will automatically convert you to net30. We pay once a month at the end of the month.

So let's do some math here. For the month of March, for most customer they would have been paid April 30th. In your case you were set to Net60, so you should be paid May 30th. Our system had already determined two weeks ago that you would be switched to net30, so on May 30th, you were going to be paid for March and April. So where is the 100 days you keep talking about? March revenue-> paid May 30th, is 60 days.

You did forget to include this part in your screenshot where it says you are set to net60 and not net 30. http://prntscr.com/72z89o

Donny

•••
There is no mention of net60 anywhere on Voodoo. Asked when the payment will be made, net30 was the answer. But when the time of payment came, it fraudulently became net60 all of a sudden - http://i.imgur.com/uFK1ChE.png

Most of what you said is ambiguous and points towards outright fraud.

- Clue who you are? ambiguous and arbitrary
- Used us for a few months? ambiguous and arbitrary
- 98% of our customers? er.......

I hope your system doesn't set anyone to net365. Though you might cry its only for 2% of your customers, its still unacceptable; even if one becomes blind and believes your claim on no. of accounts.

You may try to hide behind your so called "SYSTEM", but the way payment is being defaulted on, its outright fraudulent.

Sorry I didn't see this thread before. So our normal policy is net30, and for about 98% of our customers it is net30. In a few cases, our system sets a customer to net60. This is based on in many cases we don't have a clue who you are. Then after you have used us for a few months, and we aren't seeing any issues our system will automatically convert you to net30. We pay once a month at the end of the month.

So let's do some math here. For the month of March, for most customer they would have been paid April 30th. In your case you were set to Net60, so you should be paid May 30th. Our system had already determined two weeks ago that you would be switched to net30, so on May 30th, you were going to be paid for March and April. So where is the 100 days you keep talking about? March revenue-> paid May 30th, is 60 days.

You did forget to include this part in your screenshot where it says you are set to net60 and not net 30. http://prntscr.com/72z89o

Donny

Last edited:
•••
I can set you to net365, we don't have that option, but I can add it? There isn't anything that says I can't. If you would like me to I can.

I did just check 19 people are set to net60, so we are looking at 0.0017%. The system, which is "automated", which means a computer makes the decision, decided that you needed to be set to net60. The same system that decided that you should be net60, had already decided to change you to net30. The said system uses statistical analysis, based on the customers domains, location, time of day, stratiform, viterbi algorithm, whether the same person has had an account or not before, and about 20 other techniques to determine which customer could possibly have chargebacks and which may not.

Is it perfect? Yes, I created it! It's job is to make sure that I don't pay you and then you have a chargeback where you owe me money back, because I will be the one who is stuck without any money.

Ask around if there is anybody who I haven't paid. Even smurge had some issues in the past and we had to wait for things to settle down and we still paid him. If you feel that I am committing fraud, then please let me know how we are. Otherwise, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Donny

•••
Hi Donny

can you pay me more.... per click?

:)

Thanks
Don

•••
Really? I though it is done by "SYSTEM" which is "AUTOMATED". But I know you can do it. An honest someone will never, but you can. As I said above:- It takes years to build a reputation but only few moments to ruin it.

I can set you to net365, we don't have that option, but I can add it? There isn't anything that says I can't. If you would like me to I can. I did just check 19 people are set to net60, so we are looking at 0.0017%. The system, which is "automated", which means a computer makes the decision, decided that you needed to be set to net60. The same system that decided that you should be net60, had already decided to change you to net30. The said system uses statistical analysis, based on the customers domains, location, time of day, stratiform, viterbi algorithm, whether the same person has had an account or not before, and about 20 other techniques to determine which customer could possibly have chargebacks and which may not. Is it perfect? Yes, I created it! It's job is to make sure that I don't pay you and then you have a chargeback where you owe me money back, because I will be the one who is stuck without any money. Ask around if there is anybody who I haven't paid. Even smurge had some issues in the past and we had to wait for things to settle down and we still paid him. If you feel that I am committing fraud, then please let me know how we are. Otherwise, you have no idea what you are talking about. Donny

Last edited:
•••
Hi Donny

can you pay me more.... per click?

:)

Thanks
Don

same here please..Thanks donny ;)

The OP's signature says "Two agendas of my life - Stopping Climate Change and World Peace"

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back