Review Request: Gloog

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

andrew247

New Member
Impact
0
I would be grateful if I could have a review for my website, www.gloog.net.

I'm looking for feedback on design, content, and ease of use.

It's my first attempt at AJAX, so some comments on load times, etc, would be appreciated. :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
its loading pretty quick and works quite well. but if i turn off javascript im screwed.

you need to provide fall over so users without js (ie googlebot) can still view the content.
 
0
•••
I was thinking of just adding a simple <noscript> to special pages.
 
0
•••
might want to edit that google logo agiain left bottom corner you can see a part if L
 
0
•••
SasaVtec said:
might want to edit that google logo agiain left bottom corner you can see a part if L
Wrong....

You can see a part of the shadow that was left when I moved the 'g' slightly to the left...
Since when did the 'l' start all the way down there....
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back