Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Gloog Custom Made

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

andrew247

New Member
Impact
0
Hello everyone,
I'm looking for opinions about my website Gloog Webservices. I'm offering free custom built to your specifications web templates - the only site of it's kind on the net.
I'd like some feedback on the layout of it - I want the users to stay at the website, not go away. What can I do to entice my visitors to stay and take a look around? Is there anything you think should be removed/added/changed?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I would recommend changing the buttons to be easier to read. Websites and Templates are not easy on the eyes.
 
0
•••
OK thanks. Is there any recommendations you have for changing them to? (Believe me, what is there is better than it was before :P - it used to be a mess).
I'll look into changing it. Is it the white on green, or the font? Elaborate :)
 
0
•••
rating /10:7

good stuff:
-cool font on logo
-its nice & simple

Bad stuff:
-change buttons to much green
 
0
•••
The backround gradient is far from smooth, the color difference doesn't have to be so high. Maybe add a little drop shadow as well?
 
0
•••
You mean like a shadow behind the page?
I know about the gradient being far from smooth - I'm trying to do something about it.

And thanks sean for 7/10 :)
 
0
•••
The logo resembles a melted Jelly Baby.
 
0
•••
OK, I've changed the menu to a simple CSS rollover menu, which now greatly improves the loading time. I did a bit of editing to the logo, but not much.
Please tell me what else I can do to expand and improve. :)
 
0
•••
The site looks a lot more pro, except for the "melted jellybaby" logo :p
 
0
•••
So what would be a better design for my logo?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back