NameSilo

REVENUEDIRECT.COM! (Official Thread)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi guys,

With John Smrekar's "blessing", we give you RevenueDirect's OFFICIAL THREAD!
Please feel free to contribute your opinions, feedback, suggestions, etc.
Might I mention, there is also a 100% revenue share promotion going on now. :tu:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
SDX said:
65% for DomainSponsor is a lot! ;)
What do you mean by that?

GIL

•••
I think he means that DomainSponsor pays less than 65%. Their RPC *must* be
higher than RD however! Getting hard to make a $ at RD even with that thing that
starts with A and ends with E that no one wants to talk about :)

•••
•••
Nope. I assume the weekend has delayed processing. Seems to happen sometimes.

•••
•••
I was paid. Unfortunately RD isnt sending a mail when they paid so you have to look manually into Paypal...

Greetings!
Sebastian

•••
SebastianJu said:
I was paid. Unfortunately RD isnt sending a mail when they paid so you have to look manually into Paypal...

Greetings!
Sebastian

I received an email from RD regarding payment. Perhaps it was caught in a spam filter if you are using one??

•••
Nothing in Spam-filter. Last time I didnt received an email too. Maybe the reason is that the message I should fill out the Tax-Form isnt away till now? Maybe the system then dont sends out the email...

Greetings!
Sebastian

•••
How can I contact with John? no email address given.

•••
Just got an email from RD stating that custom headers/footers will no longer be supported (content still accessible, tho). :(

I didn't use it anyway, though it did allow *any* HTML... only a matter of time, I suppose...

•••
:(

Why that? I would like to see some good news from RD instead this news...

No Footer is a bad news.

That they dont support Affiliates (Domainer that you lead to RD) anymore because Google forbid it is another...

Greetings!
Sebastian

•••
is rd allowing buying purchased traffic?

•••
Standout! said:
Just got an email from RD stating that custom headers/footers will no longer be supported (content still accessible, tho). :(

I didn't use it anyway, though it did allow *any* HTML... only a matter of time, I suppose...

I got that mail too. This really hurts. The custom header feature was superb and helped increase CTR. I had put in quite a bit of work on my domains and some of them were being indexed by SE's rapidly. Sad to see this feature close down.

•••
That really sucks - especially if you are running A_______E. No content means you won't have any chance at all of fooling your ad providers, not even for a little while.

Unless PRC comes back up at RD a lot of people are going to leave. You just can't run successful campaigns without a really good CTR! With my cross section of domains I need at least a 70% CTR to make any profit.

•••
madpoet said:
Nope. I assume the weekend has delayed processing. Seems to happen sometimes.

I still have not gotten paid either.....Almost 2 days late!

•••
Quality domains parked with revenuedirect , I met with them via not with namepros I saw a great domains parking page with revenuedirect.And customer support is marvellous.

•••
But RPC is too low & they really aren't paying out 65%

•••
An option to pay a montly fee and then getting 100% revenue share would be fine too... But why should RD do such thing...

•••
vbigdeli said:
But RPC is too low & they really aren't paying out 65%

In my opinion rd is the best parking company at the moment I can easily say that bacause I know every parking company ,I have got accounts all of them. just see the domain optimization skills that is very nice , rpc is better than parked.com , parked.com gives 0.001 for turkish traffic and if you are in Turkey enter suphe.com it is parked.com domain all time same advertisements , another domain inaim.com revenuedirect.com domain a lot of advertisements for all country traffics. International traffic domains doing very well in rd.Just for your information I dont own both two domains.

Last edited:
•••
I was accepted to RD two days ago yet i can't login to the account.I tried recovering the passsword but it said again that my name/domains don't exist.Anyone had this happening to them ?

•••
blackalbatros said:
I was accepted to RD two days ago yet i can't login to the account.I tried recovering the passsword but it said again that my name/domains don't exist.Anyone had this happening to them ?
use your username to reset your password if you dont remember your username email them,

•••
Hi guys.
I managed to finally login.
I parked 10 domains to see some revenus.I gotta say- terrible.
I got 35 cents for 7 clicks.Anywhere elsewhere i'd get at least $5- $9 on these.
Not impressed.Sorry.

•••
hi,

I parked some adult domians at revenuedirect for some time, and I found that the ctr is always 0% for the visitors from germany, india and china. I wonder if there are no adult ads for these countries ?
This is really a waste of traffic for me. I wonder if anyone knows how to optimize the adult domains ?

Thanks !

•••
Did you notice the new Link "Geography" in the Menu? Found it a minute ago and didnt see it before.

Great for optimizing.

If I could place a wish... Breakdown for sent IDs would be fine.

For example www.testdomain.com/rdid=2

Then checking geography for www.testdomain.com and breakdown for country and the different IDs inside the countries... That way the feature could get far more mighty for me...
Other workaround would be allowing subdomains..,

I would spent you guys 50Dollars for your coffeepiggybank for implementing the id-thing... :)

I think more people would do...

Greetings!
Sebastian

•••
No payment for 15-30 April 2008

I send PM to RDjhon and also to RevenueDirect support so many times, but there is no respond. My payment for 15-30 April is being hold.

I hope anyone can help me resolve this problem.

Please advice...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back