IT.COM

Revenuedirect - Can anyone enlighten me ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
:hi:
The strangest thing happen today. I received an email from revenuedirect, about their new features. I'm 100% sure I never signed up there but apparently I have an account. Is this site part of another parking program or something, ?
I mean this is too weird, I even visited the site yesterday along with some other parking sites, and i was actually considering to sign up.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I believe they're run by the same people as Dotster as well as NameWinner (no longer active).

•••
Same here, same thing I was thinking.

But I noticed my old domain shaunofthedead.com was still in my list of domains. Well, the only place I parked it with was Parked.com and Namedrive.com. So it has to be one of those two.

I think Parked.com.

•••
I'm in both parked and namedrive, but my login info for parked is different from this one. And I have a friend who's also in both parking programs but she didn't received the email. very strange. I was also thinking about parked because their script and policy seems to look simila. but then again, I have a different username in parked

•••
RevenueDirect is for sure part of Dotster. They recently sent out a newsletter that talked about the new features of RevenueDirect. Is that the email you're talking about?

I have domains parked with DomainSponsor... Does anyone have any experience with RevenueDirect? Good or bad?

•••
Dutchleader said:
The strangest thing happen today. I received an email from revenuedirect, about their new features. I'm 100% sure I never signed up there but apparently I have an account. Is this site part of another parking program or something, ?
I mean this is too weird, I even visited the site yesterday along with some other parking sites, and i was actually considering to sign up.

Today's (Tuesday, October 24) issue of DomainNameWire.com is about
the upgrade's at Revenue Direct.

Yes, Revenue Direct is Dotster's Parking Program.

Read about it here: http://www.domainnamewire.com/

Patrick

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back