Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Restaurant Dining Script.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesDavid

www.JamesDavid.comEstablished Member
Impact
88
I am looking for a script/coding, before I begin the following conditions apply.

I don't care if it is custom or a modification of an open source script HOWEVER I require that I hold full rights to the script, the ability to modify/sell as I wish..

I need a script that is a very basic form of following website: Restaurant Row - The Ultimate Online Dining Guide : RestaurantRow.com
I need the following functions...
Home Page/Starting Page:
The ability to search by zip code, cuisine type or by name..

The results page:
I need the results to contain the restaurant name/address/directions function/description spot and the cuisine categories.

What I don't need currently is the review system/menu/or advanced search functions.

BACKEND: I would like the ability int he MySQL database to import a CSV document. I would also like a login ont he back end to edit/add/remove listings...

Once again I am looking for a very simple version.. nothing complex but something that has the ability to be added to...

Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
PM Sent
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I hired someone last week but I believe they flaked out... Anybody else interested?

Thanks
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back