Dynadot

[resolved] Your post with no reply after *12* hours wins 1000 NP$

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your post with no reply after *12* hours wins 1000 NP$

This should be fun... ;)

Post here whenever you'd like, and post whatever you'd like. If there isn't a post within 24 12 hours of your reply, you win 500 1000 NP$.

Let's keep it alive! :tu:

The stakes have been raised! Loscocco has donated an extra $500 NP to the pot!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
but i have to get it first

•••
•••
•••
please let me win i need to money for my surgery. Lol how much is 500np? $500?

•••
•••
Congrats!

weblord said:
bwahahaha i won i won

Darn, I might have ruined it for you.

•••
This is near impossible to win... BUt much fun playing!

•••
yeah impossible not unless np is down within 24 hours like i said very impossible.

•••
ask admin to close this thread for 24 hrs....

•••
•••
NamePros is a revenue sharing forum

•••
•••
no - dont close it yet... close it................................................................................................................................................................................it................................................................................................................................................................................it................................................................................................................................................................................it................................................................................................................................................................................it................................................................................................................................................................................it................................................................................................................................................................................
NOW!!!

•••
•••
ok, the window is shut, now for this thread :ghost:

•••
close the thread pls. :lol:

•••
alright....you asked for it....

...the thread is now closed....

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back