IT.COM

[REQ-WEBSITE] Real Estate Agency

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type of Contest : Design and Coding of website including property 'feed' integration.
Prize : $150
Contest End Date & Time : 7 days from this posting

Color Requirements : As the business is based in Spain think oranges, browns, terracotta, yellow type of colours

General Requirements : For entry to this contest I'm just looking for a design with 'dummy text' etc - I don't expect entrants to create a 'finished product' just to enter, so things like button text, contact details etc etc can be just 'dummy text' and these details will be finalised with the winner. I am thinking of a 3 column type layout with (nice big) buttons (to link to our own pages) / links (to external sites (flights / car hire etc) / contact details etc down the left column and then a right hand column with (3?) featured properties with a title text and picture for each one which then links to the property info for that property - a footer and a nice header with company name and themed to property.

There is probably going to be 3 or 4 pages in total however everything created above will REMAIN EXACTLY the same on all pages, only the centre 'column' will change - home page will be a general 'write up' on the company with probably a couple of pictures - the main page will be the 'property' page which will need a feed from KYERO.COM integrating and laying out to look smart and professional (again this is something I only expect the winner to actually do but please ensure you can acomplish this if chosen).

Additional Information : Don't be afraid to be different / adventurous etc - there are 1000's of real estate agents in Spain, we want to be 'remembered'

Hope that gives everybody enough to get started, please remember that the winner will be required to personalise the site and integrate the feed and to fully code the site! Any questions please post and I will be happy to answer / comment etc. Thanks for your entries. Payment by paypal.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good luck with your contest :D

•••
I am gonna give this one a shot, so please wait for my entry. :)

•••
I will enter, so wait around for my entry.

•••
Thanks, I look forward to your entries...

Anybody else coming in?

•••
•••
I will get mine in tonight.

•••
It's 3 days to go, so I may enter ;)

•••
I just saw that it needs feed integration, that puts me out... unless... if I win you pay me $75 and pay someone to intergrate the feed.

•••
So whats wrong with this contest then?
I don't seem to have ANY entries...

Is the prize wrong? or have all the designers won the lotto?

Whats wrong?

•••
Indeed, prize is low as for that kind of work IMHO. But I haven't won the lotto, so I am working on the project and will enter here soon :D

--- edit

My work:

Last edited:
•••
Hey AnimalActions,

I will do as soon as I'm not so busy, I might have a crack at it tonight.

Kind regards.
James

•••
Any updates in this contest?

•••
In line with NamePros rules I am extending this contest for 48 hours from now....

.... I have also INCREASED the Prize to $150

•••
•••
I think I'll give this a try.

Edit:

Started something, but didn't had time to finish. Will come back soon with a sample.

Last edited:
•••
In line with NamePros rules I am extending this contest for 48 hours from now....

.... I have also INCREASED the Prize to $150

Extension request approved ;)

good luck

•••
pPD.png

My entry.... enjoy! I went for a professional, crisp, sleek look. Hope you like it.

Kind Regards,
James

•••
•••
•••
Hey,

I've done some changes to my project.

Last edited:
•••
•••
We need some updates. Could you at least give us some feedback if you're not satisfied with the designs?

Thanks,
ColorsDeluxe

•••
Apologies for the delays - contest is now closed, gonna pick a winner and get back to you all....

... The winner is..

COLORSDELUXE with the 3 column design..
Please PM me.

Thanks for everybodies entries.

Last edited:
•••
Hello,
As I announced on my thread, I was away this weekend.
I sent you a PM now.

Thanks for choosing my design.

Regards,
ColorsDeluxe

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back