Dynadot

[REQ-LOGO] - Logo for Dental Clinic Required ($85 for contest winner)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type of Contest : LOGO Design

Prize : $85.00

Contest End Date & Time : Monday 11/2/2011 23:59 GMT

Size Requirements : Unsure of suitable size, but this logo is required for use on everything from the physical signs for the clinic, to office stationary, to the clinic website. (to be established)

Color Requirements : Ideally, should be three grades of color, that is aesthetic in both, gray-scale, and colored. Open to different colors.

General Requirements : This logo is for a dental spa by the name of "Elite Dental Spa". The name MUST be incorporated in the design in the logo. Adding the slogan "When Dental Excellence Becomes Habit" is a plus, but is not a requirement. Looking for a clean, uncluttered design, that is unique enough to be an "attention-grabber". Incorporating the shape of a tooth, or molar, is preferable, but not an absolute requirement.

Additional Information : Good luck, and may the best design win.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Scorpionagency, I appreciate the effort of your second try, but the color scheme seems to be off.

UMXCA you are just full of surprises, aren't you? :D very classy, and I love the idea!

•••
thanks for the feedback sir...
how about this?

6279032452_25eb327323_b.jpg

•••
•••
•••
Sorry for the late feedback. Have been quite preoccupied. Now, getting down to business:

dlight, appreciate the design modification. Much more printer friendly now.

user-name, a font, and color scheme change might improve the design, in my humble opinion.

Ridho, the font and colors are quite good. A bit of modification to the molar graphic might improve the overall look, if possible.

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

A word to ALL the designers. So far, this contest has been inspirational. You are all quite talented, and it seems I have definitely come to the right place for a design.

There ARE favorites for my partners and I. However, incorporating the slogan "When Dental Excellence Becomes Habit" (for both, existing designs, and new) will get a "few extra points" when it comes down to the final evaluation.

Good luck designers!

•••
Here is my suggestions according to your guidelines,

dentalspa.png

elitedental.png

Last edited:
•••
Kosvam. Appealing design. Good job with the slogan! Might request very minor color, or "bold" font changes, but other than that, quite interesting.

•••
Kosvam. Appealing design. Good job with the slogan! Might request very minor color, or "bold" font changes, but other than that, quite interesting.

Thank you for the fast feedback.
I'm looking forward your requests.

•••
•••
Web 2.0 :)

dental4.png

Thanks for feedback! :)

•••

Last edited:
•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
I cancel my submission. Someone PM me and said that my design is similar with him.

But really I Dont know where is the same. :D:D

Goodluck for everyone. :tu::tu:

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
thx here's some revisions:

elite-3.png

•••
I apologize for the delay in providing feedback. Opening a clinic is no easy task.

Gooddesigner, good choice of colors.

Ridho, hard luck, but your effort is much appreciated.

Theo, I like your first and third contribution, moreso the latter.

Jtoms, very interesting design! Need some more time to fully explore it.

UMXCA, very good work incorporating the slogan! In the second design, can you change JUST the word elite, with the tooth, to be like the last design you submitted on the previous page of this thread?

•••
My Concept

EliteDentalSpa-2.jpg

EliteDentalSpa2-2.jpg

Last edited:
•••
J-Man, the logo seems to be too abstract. Insufficient for the target audience to grasp it as being dental-related.

•••
elite2.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

elite3.jpg

•••
here's my entry:
elitedentalspa.jpg

feedback is appreciated. =)

•••
Jtoms! The second design is excellent! (the one with the mirror.) Simple, to the point and classy! Will present to partners, and give feedback, if any.

Blairwitchii, interesting design. Will present your design as well.

Seems like this contest is about to end soon! Keep checking for updates!

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Jtoms, could You apply the fore mentioned logo design on your previous submission, (the one that looks like a card, with orange, grey, and black rectangles?)

P.S. Do you have a dental background? :D

•••
here's a revision i hope this is what you meant...thx

elite-4.png

•••
UMXCA, excellent revision!! Will present to parteners now. Standby for any revisions, although unlikely! Good job :)

---------- Post added 10-30-2011 at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was 10-29-2011 at 10:43 PM ----------

Thank y UMXCA. No further revisions required. :D

•••
First of all, I would like to thank everyone for all of their hard work. Every effort put into this thread has truly made it into an awe-inspiring experience. It has truly been a pleasure seeing such talent manifest itself into art.

At the end of the day, this is a contest, and a choice has to be made. Since it was such a tough decision to make, my partners and I have decided to choose TWO FINALISTS to give forth their best effort, for one more day. We appreciate all of the effort that has been exerted so far, and we know there might be minimal room for improvement, but nonetheless, this is a competition, and you are here to win.

So, without further ado, the two finalists are:

1) UXMCA
2) JTOMS

Both for their latest submission.

A decision will be made, as to announce the winner 20 hours from now.

Good luck Gentlemen.

NOTE TO THE FINALISTS: You do not have to change the design, if you are so inclined, unless a modification is or was requested from you.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back