Dynadot

[REQ-LOGO] - Logo for Dental Clinic Required ($85 for contest winner)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type of Contest : LOGO Design

Prize : $85.00

Contest End Date & Time : Monday 11/2/2011 23:59 GMT

Size Requirements : Unsure of suitable size, but this logo is required for use on everything from the physical signs for the clinic, to office stationary, to the clinic website. (to be established)

Color Requirements : Ideally, should be three grades of color, that is aesthetic in both, gray-scale, and colored. Open to different colors.

General Requirements : This logo is for a dental spa by the name of "Elite Dental Spa". The name MUST be incorporated in the design in the logo. Adding the slogan "When Dental Excellence Becomes Habit" is a plus, but is not a requirement. Looking for a clean, uncluttered design, that is unique enough to be an "attention-grabber". Incorporating the shape of a tooth, or molar, is preferable, but not an absolute requirement.

Additional Information : Good luck, and may the best design win.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
End date changed to 10 days as outlined in contest rules.

Eric Lyon
Member Services

•••
logo_elitedentalspa.jpg

•••
•••
Gooddesigner, I like the simplicity of color, but I feel the graphics used are not quite professional.

Dlight, I quite like the design, especially number 2. My only feedback is.about the colors. Could something be done to make it more acceptable in the greyscale, or a bit more printer friendly?

Really appreciating the effort guys! Hoping to see more creativity!

•••
I may well enter something when I get back this evening :)

Hopefully you chaps haven;t taken all the good ideas by then (8 hrs away!)

•••
By all means Matt! Let the creative juices flow! :)

•••
•••
•••
Virginart, the design is nice and simple, like I asked. If a different color scheme is chosen, I believe it would be better. Also, a rendering in greyscale would be appreciated for a fair evaluation.

UMXCA, I love the design. And I HIGHLY appreciate that you stuck to the guidelines, and offered simple colors, with two greyscale renderings. Your idea will be presented for now in my parteners' meeting, two hours from now.

Every effort so far is well appreciated. All will be fairly considered including work to come.

•••
Here's a concept idea

Feedback Appreciated​

•••
•••
Virginart, the design is nice and simple, like I asked. If a different color scheme is chosen, I believe it would be better. Also, a rendering in greyscale would be appreciated for a fair evaluation.

Thank you for the feedback!

elite_dental_spa_prev.png

Last edited:
•••
Scorpionagency, the logo design seems a bit too much, in terms of the graphical portion of the logo, a simpler, less cluttered design would be more suitable, in my humble opinion. A font change might also help.

Gooddesigner, a much more suitable effort! I like the bluetone, and the greyscale rendering. Not sure about the purple though. Perhaps a lighter colour, that is dark enough to also appear in greyscale would be better.

Virgin Art. I like the top right one. If it is not too much to ask, could I have the word "SPA" changed to a suitable degree of orange?

•••
•••
elitedentalspa.png

my try...feedback appreciated!

•••
Virginart, thank you for your hardwork. Will present this version to my parteners, as well. Stay tuned for any needed updates.

•••
one more try at this...

elitedentalspa-02.png

elitedentalspa-03.png

Last edited:
•••
Josephine; simple, with great choice of colors. My only gripe is with the font used for "Elite". I do not mind that it is in Italics, but a font modification would yield a better result, in my humble opinion.

•••
thank you for the fast reply and the feedback!i will change the font!!

•••
Sorry about that, my fault, can see all of your logos now Josephine. Go ahead with the font change. Looking forward to the result!

Last edited:
•••
Virginart, thank you for your hardwork. Will present this version to my parteners, as well. Stay tuned for any needed updates.

Thank you!... Looking forward to the feedback!

•••
The contest is not closed just yet! Keep the logos coming!

•••
Here's another concept idea

Feedback Appreciated​

•••
thx here's another idea:

elite-2.png

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back