[REQ-LOGO] - For musician $35

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type of Contest : LOGO Design

Prize : $35.00 paypal.

Contest End Date & Time : 08 Jan 2011 7 pm EST

Size Requirements : Vector Preferred, your choice.

Color Requirements :Black, Red, Surprise Us.

General Requirements : Use initials M & H. On black, on white, Urban, Sharp.

Additional Information : Matt Heart is a successful singer songwriter & was the lead singer of the band "Purpose" 2004 - 2009. Originally from Toledo,Ohio. Winner of the 2006 Los Angeles, BMA( Black Music Award) For Best Alternative Performer. Matt Heart has been in the music industry for 20yrs and has currently relocated to Los Angeles, California to start work on his hip/hop & pop solo cd entitled " The Way I'm Livin released on iTunes March 2008
Matt is working on his 2nd release 4th Quarter 2010 The first single "Stronger" is from his up coming Cd Heart & Soul 2010
Matt Heart Has a a song Featured in a new Movie called "THE STICK UP KIDS" IN THEATERS Feb 2, 2010. Logo will be used widely by the artist in different forms.

* A heart in between H making it look like M and H is what i have in mind...
34sqss3.jpg

Best of luck!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
I went with your idea of the heart over the H to form a M but in my opinion it looked plain so i went with 2 ideas of my own:

mattheart.png

(can be re-sized to your exact needs)

•••
Thanks for the submissions guys,
I still don't have a winner here...
@kikoben: Something less jazzy
@jtoms: If you could embed a nice translucent heart in your design.
@rickjb39: You're getting there, i'd like to see a revised version

•••
•••
•••
@jtoms: I like that, but I would like something very similar to the one i posted.

•••
•••
•••
@jtoms, You're almost there, something simpler.

•••
•••
•••
Contest closed.

Rules state that ALL DESIGN CONTESTS MUST BE HELD EXCLUSIVELY ON NAMEPROS this one is held elsewhere. Apologies to any designers who have taken part.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back