Dynadot

[REQ-LOGO] For a Customized T-Shirt Company

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type of Contest : LOGO Design for a Web Based Customized T-Shirt/Garment Company

Prize : $20.00

Contest End Date & Time : 4th July, 2009

Size Requirements : Should be easy to fit into Printed Media too

Color Requirements : Nothing Specific. Need it to be very much cool eye catchy. Max 3 colors.

General Information : It will be customized T-Shirt/Brand of a Garment company. Preferred Logo needed to be text based. But, if you have any special suggestion - I am open for it.

Company Name: Tagwear

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey here is my attempt

As always, colors can be changed!

- design removed -

Last edited:
•••
Hi J-man - nice try, but not what we are looking for. It need to be unique in any color. It can be black and white also. Just need the shape to make the brand

•••
Idea:

tagwear.png

~

Last edited:
•••
Ok thx 4 the feedback, here's another attempt:

If you want to see it in color, please let me know!

logo-2.jpg

•••
Removed, decided not to join.

Last edited:
•••
Good one CRS, any more idea ?

J-Man, Logo is extremely good - but not The One we are looking for.

You can use some small Icon too to make logo prominent.

•••
•••
Yeah, I will come with another verision today.

•••
Ok -

Well this is my entry, since is text based the colors can be changed to whatever you think may fit the site colors.

Logo_01.jpg

Let me know -

Neo

•••
•••
Thanx for the feedback, are any of these any closer to what you are wanting?

logo-3.jpg

logo-4.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
not yet found a perfect logo for the company. Will wait till 4th July, 2009.

•••
Hey, any ponters or direction in how can we make the logos a closer contender to what you are looking for? I think feedback is very important for us the designers, just to make sure that we are aiming to something that is going to please you as a client.

Neo -

•••
I 2nd neopolus

Maybe you could point out what you like and/or dislike on our current submissions, as well as give a few more details on what you envision for your company's logo.

Last edited:
•••
Few garments companies logos we liked

Ok, got your point. But actually it is tough to explain in words :). Rather I am uploading few renounced garment companies logo among a lot of them, which we liked - so you can get an idea of what kind of logo we are looking for. We want to print the logo on T-shirt , so - logo should be good looking and prominent with any background colors of common t-shirts.

**The logos are the intellectual property of the respective owners.

Attachments

• 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 44
  • 38.jpg
    38.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 40
  • 50.jpg
    50.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 41
  • bg.jpg
    bg.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 37
  • rg.jpg
    rg.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 41
•••
working on an entry now

tagwear.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

and version 2

colours and revisions can be done,

tagwear2.jpg

Last edited:
•••
My entry

Attachments

• tagwear-small.png
    tagwear-small.png
    20.5 KB · Views: 41
•••
Moderators, please close this thread - as we unable to select a perfect logo for tagwear, and no new entry till competition ending time. Sorry Guys.

Happy Independence day to all Americans.

•••
you have had more than 4 entrys you have to select a winner i am sure :(

•••
According To NamePros Rules:

If you run a design contest there, then there must always be a winner from within NamePros.

•••
Ok, then have to extend the competition finishing date. Extending to 10th July, 2009. Please check provided logos to get an idea of what I actually want.

•••
im not sure you can extend either as you have more than 4 entries, i am ok with it tho, gives me a little more time to get in another entry lol

•••
Sorry but no, you MUST pick a winner I counted 8 entrants so your contest cannot be extended.

and guys it would be really helpful if you report threads such as this in future, i've got 3 other sections to moderate and may not catch every post.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back