IT.COM

[REQ-LOGO] $50 Logo for StockForums.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

It's about time I get started developing a domain I've had for nearly a year. But first, we need a professional logo!

Type of Contest: Logo design

Prize: USD $50, Paypal.

Contest End Date & Time: December 20th, 2011 or until a suitable logo design is found.

Size Requirements: One design for main logo (in PSD format for resizing) and a smaller, more abbreviated logo.

Color Requirements: Professional, but be creative! Since it's a site about the stock market, I'm sure GREEN would play an important role!

Information: The site will be a discussion hub relating to the US Stock Markets (possibly other markets in the future).

I would really like the use of words and a icon of some sort. You can check out the site now for the logo I paid $10 for, but I'm just not too happy with it.

My website is located at - http://www.stockforums.com

Thanks everyone!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Waardii: I'm digging the green/blue color scheme!

•••
revised version :

stockforums.jpg

thanx

•••
•••
2 colors variations, thankyou!
StockForums2.jpg

•••
option 1 - bull and bear silhouettes
option 2 - speech bubbles to focus on forum part (was going to show a stock chart going through the bottom bubble and up to the top but looked a bit busy - let me know if you want to see this option).

stock-forums.jpg

•••
nodws: Nice style! I'm liking the green/gray one the best.

nguyen_huy_hai: Looks great! I'm really liking the blue one! Could you possibly get a green one also? When you do the green one, could you do both varients like your last post? The first one with the word "forums" green, and the second one with the word "Stock" green?

Just a couple days left! Keep the submissions coming! Like I said previously, a winner WILL be announced!

•••
Green with black
and Gray with green
Stock.jpg

Thanks!

Last edited:
•••
Here's my entry:
stockforums.jpg

Feedback is appreciated. :)

•••
•••
nguyen_huy_hai: Love it! Could you maybe modify the icon a little? Could you make the gap between the last bar and the speech bubble smaller? Maybe use the same width gap as there is between the different bars?

blairwitchii: Not a bad concept, but a little too "techy" for the route we're going. Could you maybe give it another go with a softer font?

Gooddesigner: Good concept, but I just feel the icon is a little too busy.

Keep the submissions coming! Just a couple more days! We've gotten a great response so far (much more than we anticipated)!

Thanks!

•••
•••
•••
•••
nguyen_huy_hai: Thanks for the edit! Could you do a couple more for me? Can you do one with the graph seated a little higher in the talk bubble, and another one with the graph going the other direction (tallest to smallest)?

Gooddesigner: Thank you for your edit!

nodws: I like the concept, especially the second one.

About one more day to get the last submissions in! A winner will be announced tomorrow at about 6:30 EST.

Thank you all!

•••
•••
nguyen_huy_hai: Love the first one!

•••
•••
•••
nodws: Nice edits!

nguyen_huy_hai: I'm liking it! Could you maybe close off the end of the arrow a little on the left side by adding more of the darker speech bubble?

Thanks everyone! Winner will be announced at 6:30 EST today!

•••
•••
•••
nguyen_huy_hai: Nice! Could you remove the arrow tip so I could see what it would look like without it? Thanks!

blairwitchii: Thanks for the edit!

•••
•••
nguyen_huy_hai: Love the first one! Could you give us a couple color variants? Green, blue, and red? Thanks!

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back