Dynadot

[REQ-LOGO] $50 Logo for StockForums.com

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

It's about time I get started developing a domain I've had for nearly a year. But first, we need a professional logo!

Type of Contest: Logo design

Prize: USD $50, Paypal.

Contest End Date & Time: December 20th, 2011 or until a suitable logo design is found.

Size Requirements: One design for main logo (in PSD format for resizing) and a smaller, more abbreviated logo.

Color Requirements: Professional, but be creative! Since it's a site about the stock market, I'm sure GREEN would play an important role!

Information: The site will be a discussion hub relating to the US Stock Markets (possibly other markets in the future).

I would really like the use of words and a icon of some sort. You can check out the site now for the logo I paid $10 for, but I'm just not too happy with it.

My website is located at - http://www.stockforums.com

Thanks everyone!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Stock-2.jpg

Thanks!

•••
Sorry for not responding sooner! I was having troubles accessing the site yesterday and this morning.

The winner has now been notified via PM.

Thank you everyone for all your entries! The amount of submissions went well beyond our dreams!

•••
Please announce the winner in the thread as outlined in the section rules.

Thanks,

Eric Lyon
Member Services

•••
Oh, sorry about that! Totally forgot that was a rule!

The winner is...

nguyen_huy_hai

Congrats!

•••
Congrats on the win nguyen_huy_hai
-------------------------------------

Please remember to update the thread once you both confirm files / payments so we can close the contest.

Thanks,

Eric Lyon
Member Services

•••
Congrats! reminds me of namepros' logo :P

•••
Files sent, payment received, thankyou for great contest!
Hai Nguyen

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back