Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

globefrog

comparebanks.net.auEstablished Member
Impact
Hi Guys,

I want to develop a very simple site for an adultshop affiliation I have currently on the domain www.NaughtyDen.com (simply forwards to an affiliate link)

This simple site just needs a landing page and 3 other content pages for Disclaimer - About Us - Contact Us

I have scribbled an outline of what the homepage should contain here: www.globefrog.com/naughtyden

I am after something really sexy and snazzy that will encourage the visitor to click the enter store button. Nothing too adult of course :D

PRIZE:
$100USD via PayPal & 100NP$

ENDS: 17th May (10 Days from Now)

Any questions, please PM me.

Cheers,

Aaron!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks mate.

Thanks for the entries guys. I can confirm I will be announcing 2 winners for this comp tomorrow.

HOWEVER, the site name, slogan text and the enter button text may change slighty for one of the entries because I will be using it on another site. Thus the 2 winners.

Once announced I will pay the prize immediately via paypal instant transfer and you can send me the landing page in HTML and .PSD, hopefully this is ok!

Thanks again and I look forward to any last minute entries!

Cheers,
Az

•••
here is my concept...

feedback please...

Last edited:
•••
Hi mate, PM sent. I updated the file link :)

thanks!

•••
Hi Guys,

The 2 winners are:

Coolwanz - black entry & Divinearts 2nd page.

Coolwanz: You have been paid and i will email you the text changes tomorrow. Thanks for your awesome work.

Divineart: Thanks for your entry, As stated in the comp requirments can you also supply the content pages? That would be great! Also once done send me your paypal address- the cash is waiting.

Both winners, Please also send me the sliced .PSD and any font files so I can change the site name if needed as I have 2 winners and will use it on 2 sites. Also if you could create the landing page into HTML and send the files in a zip to [email protected]

For the other entries, I am very happy with your work and appreciate your entries. There is $100NP on the way to you for your efforts.

Please leave rep if you are happy with the way I ran this comp.

I will also exchange trader ratings when transactions are complete.

Cheers,
Aaron

•••
hello,

thanks for the selectiong my design..

file sent...:)

•••
Competition now complete with both winners paid.

100NP$ was sent to all people who entered as a thank you.

Please leave rep / trader ratings as you see fit!

Cheers,
Az

•••
wouaawww thanks

thanks globefrog realy great :)

•••
congrats.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks globefrog for a great contest... and positive transaction :)

all the BEST to YOU!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back