IT.COM

[REQ] Designer for Logo & Landing/Splash (Coming Soon) Page

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey NP'ers,

It's been a while since I've been on the forums..but I'm looking to find a great designer. My idea of a great designer is someone who creates slick, beautiful, simple, and catchy designs (sort of in a Web 2.0 fashion). I am beginning to develop a new site and will require a logo and a simple landing page. I haven't wrapped up the domain purchase yet and the site idea is somewhat proprietary, so for now we will just consider this site a web hosting option (it is similar).

I would like to see links to your portfolios/sites so I can see examples of works.
I want someone who is flexible and can take good criticism.
Maybe we can start with a simple logo (because I'm not sure what colors I want to use yet) with a few variations, and base the landing page off of the logo.
A landing page in my opinion is mainly a color/patterned background. With a centered text area to allow for a short description, and maybe a link to a larger about us page. A subscribe text input. And social networking icons. Nothing too complex, but catchy enough that it can be the basis of a future website design.

If all goes well and I like your work, I will be interested in hiring your services in the further future (once backend development is done, by myself) for a complete page or two design (based of course on the landing page).

Depending on the selected individual's quality of work, I may only pay for the logo and do the landing page on my own.

I expect to pay ~$100 for a logo and a splash page (more or less depending on the WOW factor).

More details to come once I've chosen the perfect fit.

Reply here, or email me at samsullivan09 [at] gmail [dot] com

-Sam

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back