Dynadot

website Forex Binary Option Affiliate Review Site Making $6,131 In 1 Year @ Flippa

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

rapiddomain

Established Member
Impact
Flippa Link: https://flippa.com/8507586-forexbonus-xyz

Seller's Notes

Introduction

First to introduce myself, I'm an Affiliate Marketer, you can call me Lim, I'm also the moderator of AffiliateFix game333, an Affiliate Online Community, to prove the legit and trust on me on online affiliate marketing.

Getting start on Affiliate Marketing is not an easy task and one of the most important part of affiliate marketing is niche, if you picked a wrong niche you probably will ended up losing money or getting lost where about to go. So I recommend those who interested on getting start of online marketing should buy my site. It is true that Forex and Binary Option is a hard niche, a fairly difficult niche to target rather than Adults, Apps, Downloads, Sign ups, Programs, because it involved credit card details and personal details also the hardness of convincing one to sign up.

But not worry, ForexBonus.xyz had made a couple of strong backlink that brings a steady flows of traffics, sign up and income each month, although I stopped promoting it for awhile for some reason, but it is a no doubt that this website is solid, if you feel unease about the design of the website, you should take note that "Ugly landing page converts", though it sounds like a myth but it works.

Affiliation Program

For the part of Affiliation Program, I have worked very well with Easy-Forex, XM.com, IQOptions, made a total of roundly about $7,500 with them(can't verify since data from 2015 are not entertain by XM and Easy-Forex). Below are the threads I made last year which proven the income made with them.

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3

Some of you might be asking why not post other report of other affiliation program here and why are some not making and money?

Well, to answer your question, and a small review of my partnership with them.

Easy-Forex.com - High paying, friendly support.
XM.com - User that signed up them with did made a long-term trade, which is good, picking rev-share as default, received my withdrawal, happy with them.

IQOption - Very high paying, active site and now offer instant withdraw for client, a very potential company to partner with, they pay affiliate every 1st and 15th which very glad to work with them.

RoboForex - Low paying with low sign ups.
xCFD - I've lost my phone number, couldn't reset my login information, no support offered from them.

InstaForex - Over approximate 100s sign up was made and only made $20 with them, very low paying and bad reputation among affiliation program.

HiroseUK - I have no idea why not a single sign up with them.
RoboOption - Bad offer to pick to promote.
Avatrade - Very high minimum deposit, only 1 verified account was made.

eToro - They deduct whatever bonus a user applied before paying you the commission, leaving you earning nuts. Because say if your user receive $500 as bonus, as 1 lot they are paying you $3 - $5 as rebate, that you will require your client to trade more than 100 lot, which I found some of my clients deposit over a total of $4,000+ and making me $50 in total commission, I give up them.

Traffic Source

Competitor may more interested on this part, most of these traffic come from search ranking result, although the backlink do not directly pointed to the site but instead leading the user coming from 2nd tier to our main page. So it goes like..

User > Searched Keyword > Click to a Webpage > Webpage introduce ForexBonus.xyz > Interested Program > Sign Up Multiple Program.

Income

The golden nugget that attract you here is the Income Proof, I have upload a couple of screenshot as attachment on Flippa including screenshot of, XM.com, XM.com Repors 2016, 2017. IQOption Monthly Report, IQOption Total Commission, Easy-Forex Registration Report, Easy-Forex Homepage + Payment Sent, Sign up email received from my email address for XM.com and InstaForex. If you do need any other information let me know.

Total income on this site: $7,500+/- (site started on September 2015, can't verify payment from 2015 due to currency exchange and network don't support data from 2015.

F.A.Q. (Ask my any question)
How much is the cost of maintenance?
Aside from HawkHost ($3.49) and renewal cost ($10.76), there are barely any marketing fee requirement as I stopped since July 2016, you can continue with a spending of only $25 per month.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back